Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Goleador ] ++
Ciao tutti,

i´m Inter fan and i pray this Di Vaio plus some cash for Vieri isn´t true. I want more! That rumor which said Maresca, Di Vaio and Carini for Vieri i would accept, but only Di Vaio. Please say it isn´t so. :down:

Ciao,
Tommi
read the news and celebrate budy. We juve fans got ripped off.

Adriano is more than capable of taking Vieri's place. DV will be great backup.
you won't have player-coach tension and the camp mood will be better. you're team is younger.

Moggi got Punk'd.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
Hey, I just heard that Juventus officials are in Argentina to mentor Maradona's progress in rehab.

Moggi is ready to offer 10 million plus Maresca to the Maradona family. Hey, he's what 43?? He'll fit right in.
:eek:
so what's Maresca doing in Maradona family? doing housework? cooking? cleaning service?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Apparently, the Maradona family doesn't quite know what to do with Maresca once they get him, but they hear he does windows and can make a mean Lasagna.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

cool :D we will have the best palyer in the world!!!(couple of years ago)

he will not run but walk around the defenders and the ball will stick to hiss foot lika a magnet!!!:D

yeaaaa DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA in juventus we will kick ass!!!! :fero::D

good job moggi :D
sounds better than the Vieri deal!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
Apparently, the Maradona family doesn't quite know what to do with Maresca once they get him, but they hear he does windows and can make a mean Lasagna.
:LOL:

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
Moggi must be shot if he agree a 4 years deal of 4 mill/ seasons
Why? 4 millions is sensibly less than what his current wages (7m), and less than (or equal to) what DP, Nedved and Buffon make.

1.5-2.5, are you for real? Who do you think a player like Vieri is? A humanist?

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

even if your personal intuition is correct, it's a waste of money in the long run. This shows Juve dont have a long term plan.

i keep hearing people say: "DP is also injury prone" THAT IS NOT AN ARGUMNET FOR VIERI. It's an argument against Vieri. having two injury prone attackers is a bullet to the head. this current season is a big exampe. DP and Trez were out for a long time and we just weren't good enough.
hey, what else can we do? the fact is Moggi is going to sign him, we can do nothing except accept him in Juve.
btw, if we get another young striker, I think this is good enough for a long term plan.

Things that I disagree most is his wages. it's god damn ridiculous. I think moggi is not that stupid

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
they probibly think he's some sort of trade currency.

they'll include him in one of the deals they make like buying a car or a house :D

"I'll give you $35,000 and Maresca for that 2001 beemer."

genesio

Feb 15, 2004

sounds better than the Vieri deal!
you know what!!!

on 18.00 we will get vieri and on 18.01 we will sell vieri to buy also marco van basten

then we have marco van basten diego maradona and delpiero in attack!!!

and isent platini still a juventino player???

ore have we forgot to give him a new contract?

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002

they probibly think he's some sort of trade currency.

they'll include him in one of the deals they make like buying a car or a house :D

"I'll give you $35,000 and Maresca for that 2001 beemer."
:LOL:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe the Maradona family thought that Moggi meant "Mascara" instead of Maresca. I hope they don't expect to see a delivery truck pulling up with a whole bunch of Revlon products, they're going to be disappointed.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Why? 4 millions is sensibly less than what his current wages (7m), and less than (or equal to) what DP, Nedved and Buffon make.

1.5-2.5, are you for real? Who do you think a player like Vieri is? A humanist?
his current wages is nuts becoz that stupid Inter spoiled their player too much.
btw, is that true that his current wages is 7m?
I think 1.5-2.5 is very reasonable becoz it is a 4 years deal. U don't expect Juve to pay 4 m/seasons for a 35 years old striker, right?

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    What would be reasonable is 3.5/4m for the first two years and then 1.5 for the last two years.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

you know what!!!

on 18.00 we will get vieri and on 18.01 we will sell vieri to buy also marco van basten

then we have marco van basten diego maradona and delpiero in attack!!!

and isent platini still a juventino player???

ore have we forgot to give him a new contract?
    u know whats so great about this?

we dont have to look for ancient defenders. we already have them :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Maybe the Maradona family thought that Moggi meant "Mascara" instead of Maresca. I hope they don't expect to see a delivery truck pulling up with a whole bunch of Revlon products, they're going to be disappointed.
    you were on a roll Serge, you messed it all up with this post! :D

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    I think 1.5-2.5 is very reasonable
    Of course you do, the point is that Vieri doesn't. Nor any striker of his calibre for that matter. Do you reckon he'd cut off his nuts too just to be allowed to play for us?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

you were on a roll Serge, you messed it all up with this post! :D
    Actually, I thought this was some of my finest work.

Oh well, maybe years after my death, this post will be appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)