Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Stephanho the same that made me announce Capello a day before other websites :D
OK! How do you decide between trustworthy and untrustworthy sources? What strong indication makes you stick your neck out to the point of you claiming something is 'official' -whereas it ain't official until it is official obviously? Is it the will to overtake the competition that compells soccerage to regularly spread out so much bull ?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It doesn't work that way.. Vieri has his injuries in patches all around the year.

The means Trez will be constantly on and off the bench. you saw what that did to his form this year!!

either one won't accept sitting on the bench.
we got Rid of pippo to satisfy Trez.
you sounds right....
but.. my personal intuition said that it gonna work. Vieri will work wonders for 2 seasons and become crap in the third season.
don't forget Alex is also injury prone, I think Vieri and Treze can work together.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
maybe the thread name should be edited cause this isnt official yet but if you were a betting man you would have to go with this rumour.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MatthiasMann ] ++
tgcom.it says we're going to pay Vieri 4 million euros a-season for 4 years. Do we have Abramovich all of a sudden?
4 million euros/season is ridiculous, Vieri stars is not as bright as before,
he deserve 1.5-2.5 mill max.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
I'm would be so glad if this is true.

For all those who are against it:

1. Vieri stated before, that he agrees a paycut.
2. If we got Vieri we can invest to a riskier young talent, like Cavegoal, we wont be in serious trouble if he fails to produce in Italy

3. (I posted it before, but Its soooo convinceing) The last five years, in serie-a,he scored 90 goals in 116 matches (0.77 goal/game) !!!

1. Even if he take a 50% paycut, it'll still be more than most juve players. 4 mil is a shitload!!
2. no we can't because we'll need a serie A proven striker for when Vieri is injured.
3. 0.77 goals per game is an awesome rate, but 0.53 games a season is crap for a player who still gets payed a lot and is expected to be the main goal scorer of the team. Juve'll be like Inter last season.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

OK! How do you decide between trustworthy and untrustworthy sources? What strong indication makes you stick your neck out to the point of you claiming something is 'official' -whereas it ain't official until it is official obviously? Is it the will to overtake the competition that compells soccerage to regularly spread out so much bull ?
    The news I post on Soccerage are never bull :D

I know I'm risking it, but everything seems to point towards this so I'll stick with it. If there was no deal, Moratti would have never stated that in the morning.

Anyway let's just wait and see.

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
    Ciao tutti,

i´m Inter fan and i pray this Di Vaio plus some cash for Vieri isn´t true. I want more! That rumor which said Maresca, Di Vaio and Carini for Vieri i would accept, but only Di Vaio. Please say it isn´t so. :down:

Ciao,
    Tommi

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Watch Vieri-Del Piero and Vieri-Miccoli pairs in Portugal.

We will have a hell of an attack next season!

As for defenders, everybody realizes how important that line is, but the transfer season has only started, there is plenty of time to conduct necessary signings...

Hell, in the past 5 days I've seen more action than during 8 years with Lippi!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

you sounds right....
    but.. my personal intuition said that it gonna work. Vieri will work wonders for 2 seasons and become crap in the third season.
    don't forget Alex is also injury prone, I think Vieri and Treze can work together.
    even if your personal intuition is correct, it's a waste of money in the long run. This shows Juve dont have a long term plan.

i keep hearing people say: "DP is also injury prone" THAT IS NOT AN ARGUMNET FOR VIERI. It's an argument against Vieri. having two injury prone attackers is a bullet to the head. this current season is a big exampe. DP and Trez were out for a long time and we just weren't good enough.

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Goleador ] ++
    Ciao tutti,

i´m Inter fan and i pray this Di Vaio plus some cash for Vieri isn´t true. I want more! That rumor which said Maresca, Di Vaio and Carini for Vieri i would accept, but only Di Vaio. Please say it isn´t so. :down:

Ciao,
    Tommi
    you want more? get a life dude :D , I think this deal is fair for both party.
    too bad, we can't rip Inter's money this time :nasty:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Hey, I just heard that Juventus officials are in Argentina to mentor Maradona's progress in rehab.

Moggi is ready to offer 10 million plus Maresca to the Maradona family. Hey, he's what 43?? He'll fit right in.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
    Hey, I just heard that Juventus officials are in Argentina to mentor Maradona's progress in rehab.

Moggi is ready to offer 10 million plus Maresca to the Maradona family. Hey, he's what 43?? He'll fit right in.
    cool :D we will have the best palyer in the world!!!(couple of years ago)

he will not run but walk around the defenders and the ball will stick to hiss foot lika a magnet!!!:D

yeaaaa DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA in juventus we will kick ass!!!! :fero::D

good job moggi :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)