Official Fifa booklet: Rules of the game (1 Viewer)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Who the hell messed up my thread???

OK, which one of you bastard mods did it??? :mad: :(

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Man, you have no idea... it tooke me some two hours to finish it... :sigh:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hmmm i'm still wondering who it was... I appreciated it being there

i'll see you in the confessions thread :fero:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I don't think someone messed with your thread as I went to see if someone edited it, but the box is empty, so noone messed with it. That's one thing.

The other one is - you are one step from getting some kind of suspension. You are being way disrespectful towards the crew and it's not the first time. Do you actually think somone from us would do something with your topic ... why would we even bother?! :confused: Get real!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't think Zlatan's out of line here. He put a lot of work into that post, and it's natural to assume that it was a mod, because mods are the only people who can edit people's posts.

Sep 28, 2002
    one thing happened while you were making this thread z. at some point (when thread had ~5 posts) all they disappeared and thread looked exactly the way it looks now. after that it went back to normal. maybe it's the same thing now.
    were you using IE? :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yeah i remember that happened too, and i thought u went nuts and made 2 threads. This seems a bit more permanent though

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    It should be clear that no mod would edit it the way it is now. If it had been deleted, closed or edited in another way, I would get it, but this is obviously some sort of error.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    I know what happened :wallbang:

I made the first thread with all the rules, and I accidentally made a thread that said just "the players equipment" (this one) when I acidentally pressed the post thread button. Apparantly one of the mods deleted the wrong one :sigh: Ah, never mind.

P.S. Nina, I'm one step away from a suspension? Please dont mess with things when you havent been here for a few months. I call all the mods (and most members for that matter) bastards, and it's not an insult, it's a friendly "guy thing" type of bastard. And I never insulted any of the mods nor anyone else on this forum, and if you dont understand the tone of the post, well there's nothing I can do about that :rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002
    come on z, you piss martin like no one else and not everyone like that friendly "guy thing" bastard. people just dont show it. and you must accept that you are not untouchable.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Yeah, whatever. Let them ban me if they want. I just dont want her to be the one to do it. If they want to ban me, I want Martin, Torkel, Stuart, Erik and Tom to agree about it. If they do, hell I'll go myself :rolleyes:

btw, I see that noone of the mods had messed with the thread and I apologize to them for making that assumption.

EDIT: btw, I dont get that "Not untouchable" comment. I mean, I'd understand if I was going around having fights, insulting people, sendint obscene PM's etc, but I do nothing of the sort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)