Official Fifa booklet: Rules of the game (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh Z you're not on ban row. As you said about all the other mods before, you've hardly done anything to the other mods that would warrant a banning.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I admit to Editing it and I get nothing, Z does nothing and becomes on ban row. :wallbang:

Martin must be part of Bush adminsistration :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
P.S. Nina, I'm one step away from a suspension? Please dont mess with things when you havent been here for a few months. I call all the mods (and most members for that matter) bastards, and it's not an insult, it's a friendly "guy thing" type of bastard. And I never insulted any of the mods nor anyone else on this forum, and if you dont understand the tone of the post, well there's nothing I can do about that :rolleyes:
Friendly guy thing? For you maybe. Did you check with others? And me not posting doesn't mean I'm not around reading, knowing what's going on etc. ;)

Your usual tone: here I am, a gift sent from heaven, so hail the path I walk on

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Friendly guy thing? For you maybe. Did you check with others? And me not posting doesn't mean I'm not around reading, knowing what's going on etc. ;)

Your usual tone: here I am, a gift sent from heaven, so hail the path I walk on
    Yes, I understand how you could have gotten that impression after the hours and hours you've spent talking to me :rolleyes:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Yes, I understand how you could have gotten that impression after the hours and hours you've spent talking to me :rolleyes:
    I answered that already in the Match forum, stop repeating yourself.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    I know I'm repeating myself, but so what? You are repeating yourself too with the constant bashing of me based on some false images you have by reading my conversations with others. You know what all mighty Godess of this forum? I dont want to get into this with you any more. Please refrain from talking to me in the future. Thank you.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Maybe u guys should just ignore list each other.

On a more related note: Zlatan, i put you down as ambitious in my "fill in the blanks" entry... what say you have a go at writing up the rules again? It was much appreciated the first time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)