Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (26 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And let's not get started on Georgia... ;)
I know you lot are not well educated on these concepts, but I'm not the one who defined Western Europe as being:

Austria
Belgium
France
Germany
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Monaco
Netherlands
Switzerland

On the contrary, the UN did. We can sit here and argue, but it's pretty damn obvious I was right and you guys were wrong.

So fuck off.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"England McLost after Wembley horror show"

:D
:rofl2: Oh that is classic. I'd love to hear what the english press have to say now. All this talk about how they are the best in the world and are superior to italians and we top the most difficult group while they can't even qualify. This is priceless i am enjoying myself so much.

jelo

Nov 18, 2007
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #590
    I know you lot are not well educated on these concepts, but I'm not the one who defined Western Europe as being:

Austria
    Belgium
    France
    Germany
    Liechtenstein
    Luxembourg
    Monaco
    Netherlands
    Switzerland

On the contrary, the UN did. We can sit here and argue, but it's pretty damn obvious I was right and you guys were wrong.

So fuck off.
    Sorry, were you attempting to say something relevant to me?

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    On StarSports, there already talking about who will replace McClaren.

They named Mourinho, Scolari, Lippi, Capello, Martin Oneil, Alan Shearer, Allardyce, and a couple others. They immediately ruled out the 2 italians ;), and Mourinho, and feel Martin Oneil might be next. They also discussed how they need some manager with NO domestic coaching experience, only at the international level, like Croatia's coach, Van Basten at Holland, Dunga at Brazil, etc.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    WAHAHAHA OMG what a sorry, sorry performance...if it wasn't for a blind referee and an inspired Bex it could have been so much worse...credit to Croatia they playerd really, really well and never stopped attacking...England were AWOL the whole 1st half with Wright-Phillips the only one showing any intent...Bye Bye McLaren!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    A perfect end of a perfect day, maybe I should go to sleep now so nothing could ruin feeling I got. I really, really can't remember when I cheered for someone like tonight, it can be compared only to Juve games.

ENGLAND hahahahahhahahahahhahaha :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)