Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (32 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
For me personally, England´s presence on EURO is much more important than Russian. I don´t know what to think about this game. For us it is not important in terms of qualifying but it is important in term of pride. We surely don´t want to be beaten or humiliated. But we should be more relaxed. This is also a good chance of getting a revenge as they beat us on EURO 2004 and eliminated us. On the other hand, this is crucial game for England. They will give their all and they will be under a lot of pressure. Having said that, they might fuck up after all although I hope not.

For me, it was enough pleasure seeing them beaten in our turf.....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I am also one of those guys who just can't stand British football... but comon, would you rather watch sloppy-ass Russian players?

PS and I wouldn't mind another humiliation from Scolari and Co. :D That'd make my summer.
i dont remember any humilation...what i remember is a Portuguese team unable to beat a Rooney-less England at their own turf in 2004..and also not able to beat a ten man england in 2006...far from humiliation IMO.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Does somebody remember that amazing match when Portugal overturned 0-2 to 3-2 against England? Which tournament was that and when?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
if engand qualify, i'm hoping for a group like this: Holland, Italy, France, England.
and then England lose all games, losing 3-0 to Italy, as i anticipate the excuses from the English media. France lose all their games, except the England one. the France vs. Italy game will finish 1-0 with a last kick of the game goal by Pippo.
Italy and Holland qualify, France and England go home. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)