Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (45 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
At least I'm doing my sheep, whereas Romanov has all you HIV ridden pricks bent over a barrel and accepting whatever he gives you.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
At least I'm doing my sheep, whereas Romanov has all you HIV ridden pricks bent over a barrel and accepting whatever he gives you.
HIV ridden pricks?sorry now you must be confusing me for a hibs fan:faq1:
now there is no need for this really, why do you hate hearts so much you feel the need to attack me all teh time?

by teh way i used to live in aberdeen,i have family there and i am taking the piss out of myself as mucha s you. but i tell you what if you keep up your bitter tirades you are either gonna die of a stroke or i am gonna have to send in teh pado to gag you with his pound and ahalf of mortadella

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You starting it by suggesting I have sexual relations with sheep. I do not hate hearts, compared to Rangers they are a mild irritation.

I also previously called hearts poor, I believe Scottish football is poor generally. Celtic are average everyone else is poor at best, including Aberdeen.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
You starting it by suggesting I have sexual relations with sheep. I do not hate hearts, compared to Rangers they are a mild irritation.

I also previously called hearts poor, I believe Scottish football is poor generally. Celtic are average everyone else is poor at best, including Aberdeen.
no it started when you blasted hearts for being shite and also sent me a rather sad PM when you lot beat us. that i can tolerate, then i asked someone else about aplayer we are interested in and you butted in,then you had a go at my teams quality blah blah blah

hey i mean i can take a joke and dish it out alot but i hadnt bothered you ar your team at all and yet you seemed intent on starting something. so i added a comment about the aberdonians love of mutton plowing, safe in the knowledge atht i was taking the piss out of myself having liived there for 5 years.

agreed scottish football is poor but it is improving but it is fashionable to bash hearts lately especially from the wee team(hibs) fans yet there was me thinking they were having a glorious year while still 8 points behing us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thats not how I recall it but I maybe wrong.

Hibs really piss me of because all the scottish pundits wet themselves at at team who every 6 games or so play good football but the rest of the time are a pish bunch of niggly bastards. Their goalkeepers are hilarious though.

I also, funnily enough, was unaware that you had lived up here and so misunderstood that you were taking the piss out of yourself and so I launched into defence mode and decided to counter-attack.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Thats not how I recall it but I maybe wrong.

Hibs really piss me of because all the scottish pundits wet themselves at at team who every 6 games or so play good football but the rest of the time are a pish bunch of niggly bastards. Their goalkeepers are hilarious though.

I also, funnily enough, was unaware that you had lived up here and so misunderstood that you were taking the piss out of yourself and so I launched into defence mode and decided to counter-attack.
lets break out the peace bong and hail mighty JAH:smoke:

aye teh best of it is that hibs fans and media go on about hibs having the best young scottish talent and hearts full of foreigners, em.........
ivan sproule
dean shiels
rob jones
david murphy
shelton martis
chris killen
benji
zemamma

oh aye all real scottish talented youngsters

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
See I'm quite happy for peace to break out so please don't make posts like that which make it incredibly hard for me to avoid abusing Hearts Scottishness or lack of it. As a goodwill gesture I'll let this opportunity pass by.

Most hibs players are overrated, they can't even get in the Scotland team. I couldn't give a shit about playing football 'the right way', it is al about results for me. Just as well really given the way Aberdeen play.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
lol aye i am not saying anything other than hibs talk about hearts lack of scottish players, when tehy ahve several first team players whoa re anything but scottish. people in glass houses and all that

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Frey has been called up for the French NT.

“I am very happy, because I honestly was not expecting this,” confessed the shot-stopper. “The call comes at the perfect moment for me to fit into the France squad. This is the ideal conclusion to a great season.”

It has been a troubled campaign for both club and player, as the Viola fought back from a 15-point Calciopoli penalty to reach the UEFA Cup and Frey was out for several months with a serious knee injury.

“We want to end the season well against Sampdoria on Sunday. Admittedly we did relax psychologically after mathematically securing the UEFA spot,” added the goalkeeper.

“But we want to impress in front of our fans and celebrate with them. We started so far down and now look at where we are. Only now can we afford to turn around and see how far we’ve come.”

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #237
    Just FYI - I created this thread not so much to exclude the Italy NT, but the Italy NT itself gets a ton more of discussion than the other NTs get. Hence I am going to elevate delpiero06's Azzurri thread to Euro 2008 Qualifier sticky status (and rename it a bit). The idea being:

1. Azzurri fans can discuss all Azzurri-related details for the Euro 2008 qualifiers in a single thread
    2. Posters and readers interested in discussing the other NTs in the qualifiers can rely on this thread and not feel their conversations are lost in the volume of Azzurri-related posts

I've also moved over about 54 posts from this thread for continuity's sake.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    anybody watching the germany vs san marino game so dissapointing i watched the first game and this time its already half time and germany winning by only one!!!! I really wanted to see them put on a show but if doucheland concede a goal and draw this game they will be the laughingstock of international football(they will know how ireland felt after playing cyprus and losing:D )

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Lol @ Denmark - Sweden game. Sweden are up 3-0 then Denmark comes back 3-3 and Sweden gets a penalty in the 88:th minute. Some retard runs in to the field tries to knock the ref and game gets suspended. Sweden gets the win 3-0. THANK YOU! :D

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    Lol @ Denmark - Sweden game. Sweden are up 3-0 then Denmark comes back 3-3 and Sweden gets a penalty in the 88:th minute. Some retard runs in to the field tries to knock the ref and game gets suspended. Sweden gets the win 3-0. THANK YOU! :D
    It's a scandal! It can be put like that! Fucking idiot. I hope he gets beaten up by the security! What a fool! Our beautiful comeback was ruined by that f*ck!

Det er en skandale! Jeg håber nogen giver ham, hvad han skal have!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)