Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (40 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Trust me, it's not an odd or that uncommon "skill".

A gay nose looks like how you imagine a typical gay nose would look.

Belgico I'm very happy with, as Alex or Lou would put it, what god gave me. :) And I don't think a big nose is an ugly thing. I think it gives a face more character.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I come from a country far far away who got famous for penis pumps, hot bimbos and safe sweet rides.

I think I gave it away earlier in this thread. Look a little closer and I think you can figure it out. :D

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Not a sir, sir. At the moment im just part of the rainbow nation but not from the rainbow nation(south africa)!
Italia

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Germany coach Joachim Low has included three new faces in his squad to face Czech Republic.

Bayer Leverkusen duo Gonzalo Castro (pictured) and Stefan Kiessling and Stuttgart midfielder Roberto Hilbert have all been called up for the crucial Euro 2008 qualifier in Prague on 24th March.

Hannover goalkeeper Robert Enke, who has also yet to make his debut for his country, is also included in the 20-man squad.

Low has been forced to make changes as a result of the absence of several players through suspension and injury. Bremen trio Miroslav Klose, Tim Borowski and Clemens Fritz are all out, alongside Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez and Hertha Berlin defender Arne Friedrich.

The Germany boss, however, expressed his confidence in his new squad and is confident of a good result against their main Group D rivals:

"We want to still be top of the group when we leave Prague," he said.

"We are going there to win and if we do we will have taken a huge step towards Euro 2008 qualification."

German squad in full: Robert Enke (Hannover), Timo Hildebrand (Stuttgart), Jens Lehmann (Arsenal), Gonzalo Castro (Bayer Leverkusen), Manuel Friedrich (Mainz), Marcell Jansen (Borussia Monchengladbach), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Per Mertesacker (Werder Bremen), Christoph Metzelder (Borussia Dortmund), Michael Ballack (Chelsea), Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen), Roberto Hilbert (Stuttgart), Thomas Hitzlsperger (Stuttgart), Bernd Schneider (Bayer Leverkusen), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich), Piotr Trochowski (Hamburg), Stefan Kiessling (Bayer Leverkusen), Kevin Kuranyi (Schalke), Lukas Podolski (Bayern Munich), Jan Schlaudraff (Alemannia Aachen)

Jul 23, 2006
After watching the Gilardino dive once again i began to notice how Gila didn't actually call for a penalty

I don't think he dived, something must've went wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)