Official : Di Vaio sold to Valencia (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
I think your question has been answered but just to reinforce a belief I've had for a while. Why don't we just buy the Parma scouts? I mean they unearth talent after talent year in year out ....
Our scouts are just as good as Parma's scouts, but because Parma is a selling team, they have to develop their youngsters and give them a chance to play.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
It is possible that Aimar is on his way to Juve, for sure is that there is something strange with the transfer fee of Di Vaio. It have to mean that Juve gets first option of some of Valencias players, or that Valencia pays Juves Di Vaio debt.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
It is possible that Aimar is on his way to Juve, for sure is that there is something strange with the transfer fee of Di Vaio. It have to mean that Juve gets first option of some of Valencias players, or that Valencia pays Juves Di Vaio debt.
Interesting theory; I hope you're right, but I doubt it. We haven't done enough for Valencia to deserve first choice on any of their players who are actually worth getting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)