Official: Deshamps to Juventus! (3 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I doubt this is really true, but I think DD will be our next coach, as everything seems to be ready for DD. After all, we signed two french players so far, another french guy to follow...........

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
There has been no such thing as an official confirmation. It took Deschamps big enough an effort these last few weeks to neither deny or confirm the insisting rumour before this CHL final is being played -- you know how journalists can be. I can't see him ruining that now and making any public statement when D-Day is so close!

But the link is right regardless: Deschamps is our new coach. That's an open secret.

OP
NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    the website i mentioned is trusted, it doesnt include rumors and speculations AFAIK..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    hmmm , if it's for real..then the 1st thing i wish is that DD is gonna have good understandin with the players... IS he good friend with Dp ?? does any1 know ??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't know if this is a reliable source, but I am pretty sure Deschamps is the next coach anyway, so lets celebrate!

I think this is a good descision by Moggi to get Deschamps now rather than later. I think it might have been a mistake to let him go, and get Prandelli instead. This way he will be able to become accustomed with the club and the new young players we shall recieve. I hope this means we will buy some Monaco players as well, hopefully Rothen to replace Nedved.

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    I doubt this is really true, but I think DD will be our next coach, as everything seems to be ready for DD. After all, we signed two french players so far, another french guy to follow...........
    yeah, every single things point that DD will be our next coach.
    actually I think Prandelli will get the job, but when the big bad Moggi lie again and didn't announce the job last week, it's so obvious who our next coach is.

OP
    NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    hmmm , if it's for real..then the 1st thing i wish is that DD is gonna have good understandin with the players... IS he good friend with Dp ?? does any1 know ??
    ya, they are frnds, and i guess he will make good partnership with juve players since he is still young

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    yeah, every single things point that DD will be our next coach.
    actually I think Prandelli will get the job, but when the big bad Moggi lie again and didn't announce the job last week, it's so obvious who our next coach is.
    Prandelli was Moggi's favourite so I doubt those were mindgames, it's just that Moggi had other people at the table of negociations.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Prandelli was Moggi's favourite so I doubt those were mindgames, it's just that Moggi had other people at the table of negociations.
    DD was Moggi's Fav.
    Prandelli was Agnelli's fav.
    as I have been informed!!??

I doubt the reliability of the site, however like many of you by now I'm pretty sure DD will B our coach... I thought Prandelli would be the man
    but everything points to DD at this point...

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    DD was agnelli favourite...

Prandelli was Bettega favorite...

Del Neri was moggi favourite...

Who decides?...the boss...
    I am the boss hahaha:D

and I decide you will be the next coach bro:D:D:cool:

just kiddin

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    I'm surprised that this has been made official prior to the final...even Chelsea have decided to wait till after the game to announce their new coach as Mourinho:confused:

Not like Juve to break etiquette

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Prandelli is not experienced enough in Europe, Del Neri is not experienced at a big club and DD well..............

He is in the CL final with a club that nearly relegated two or one year ago, and the way he got into the final, was simply wonderful!
    I hope he will really work with Juve next year!

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    I'm surprised that this has been made official prior to the final...even Chelsea have decided to wait till after the game to announce their new coach as Mourinho:confused:

Not like Juve to break etiquette:confused:
    I think it's not official yet,we can claim it is official if it is written in Juventus.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)