Official Cricket thread (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Meh.

Until someone comes up with a better method, I don't see a way round D/L.

The English are the world's worst when it comes to rules suddenly being unfair when they are applied to their detriment.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Meh.

Until someone comes up with a better method, I don't see a way round D/L.

The English are the world's worst when it comes to rules suddenly being unfair when they are applied to their detriment.
When the English like to throw unsportsmanlike conduct or ball tampering accusations then I think they're just being pissy. In this case though I can understand it. Had this happened to Pakistan I'd be pissed too.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
indeed, that was a fucked up game...England have a very dangerous team though, some real heavy hitters in that lineup.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree with Ze, it was really unfair on the English, really one of the worst things in Cricket imo, the D/L method.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't see England complaining tonight after their game was abadoned.

England were a pathetic 120/8 off their 20 overs and in a vulnerable position.

A loss would have put them out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Just because you are scared of middle stump is no need to call the sport stupid.
I dont even know what middle stump is, i've never watched a full minute of the sport and have no idea what a 20-20 is, or what the fuck the D/L method is either.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You call yourself a United Emirati Arab person?

I don't really understand D/L tbh, isn't it just where they make up a total from a raffle draw when it rains?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)