Official Cricket thread (17 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:agree: it's all big money
but i dont think that has anything to do with the game. I really dont see any difference between IPL and the 20-20 international cricket. I mean the quality of the game
you're right about one thing, it has nothing to do with cricket...and as for quality? :howler: what quality is there to speak of when the T20 World Champs are absent?

Dec 31, 2008
You've got your own big time film industry though :D And apparently with better looking women :eyebrows:
we feed Bollywood too :)
you're right about one thing, it has nothing to do with cricket...and as for quality? :howler: what quality is there to speak of when the T20 World Champs are absent?
not for long :snoop:
cumon man were gonna fill our team(Kerala) with Pakistanis next time :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
yo Asif, ajit Kochi got one of the 2 new IPL teams :weee: probably the only team without any native players :p
I don't like it one bit. One of the only few states where football had more credibility than cricket. Now thats gonna be ruined. Well, there's always Sikkim.

If that clown steps anywhere near that team he's a dead man.
Angry Ackhmed=Danger :D
One Pakistani player i miss is Afridi. Always been a fan of his
Last time IPL was played in Bangalore I went to watch Deccan Chargers play Bangalore just to watch Afridi bat (and to see the hot Deccan cheerleaders :p). He scored 1 or 2 :D (and the cheerleaders were dressed in pants and t-shirt because of some politcal party creating some problem :sergio:) :p

Dec 31, 2008
icεmαή;2405042 said:
I don't like it one bit. One of the only few states where football had more credibility than cricket. Now thats gonna be ruined. Well, there's always Sikkim.

Last time IPL was played in Bangalore I went to watch Deccan Chargers play Bangalore just to watch Afridi bat (and to see the hot Deccan cheerleaders :p). He scored 1 or 2 :D (and the cheerleaders were dressed in pants and t-shirt because of some politcal party creating some problem :sergio:) :p
Not really IMO. The fan following in Malabar is so strong that i dont think an IPL team is gonna affect it to a major extent.
Thats definitely gonna happen in Kochi also

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #876
    more cause of lack of options, really...we all know what happened the last time he was leading Pakistan (CHOMP CHOMP)
    That was idiotic of him.But saying that he's only captaining the team because we have no options is being harsh.As crazy as he may be from time to time,Afridi has the potential to be a brilliant captain,unlike the un-imaginative captains we've had since Wasim Akram.Plus he's in the form of his life.I'd actually love it if he became captain for all 3 formats.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    That was idiotic of him.But saying that he's only captaining the team because we have no options is being harsh.As crazy as he may be from time to time,Afridi has the potential to be a brilliant captain,unlike the un-imaginative captains we've had since Wasim Akram.Plus he's in the form of his life.I'd actually love it if he became captain for all 3 formats.
    if there was even one single viable candidate instead of Afridi for all formats, they would have selected the dude by now...Afridi's actually under probation as it is already, and there has already been a purge against the other seniors...it took a tete-a-tete meeting between the Chairman and Shahid to get them to settle with Afridi, otherwise they were not willing to go for him as the skipper.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    The former great Pakistan Cricket captain and famous Tennis Indian player just got married today. They've met on the internet and she sent him some fake photos of her instead of showing him her real ones, yet still he loved her.

I've no idea what any of them are called though.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    The former great Pakistan Cricket captain and famous Tennis Indian player just got married today. They've met on the internet and she sent him some fake photos of her instead of showing him her real ones, yet still he loved her.

I've no idea what any of them are called though.
    not quite...

Cricket player = Shoaib Malik
    Tennis player = Sania Mirza

Malik was apparently previously married to another Indian girl called Ayesha Siddiqui, who he had met online etc etc...they had a nikah over the telephone but apparently Malik was fooled, she apparently sent him fake photos of herself, so he denied being married to her with the claim that he had been duped by Siddiqui and her family...the Siddiquis said he was lying, and even filed a police case against Malik (he is in India at his new in-laws' residence), so Malik gave up and gave in to their demands for a divorce from Ayesha Siddiqui.

as of now, Malik and Mirza are officially husband and wife, they have done the nikah, and the party is on the 15th of April.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)