Official Cricket thread (4 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You got me wrong then, I thought you were talking about the "street meaning" of Nikah, which is "neek" in arabic though Im not sure you know it. Anyway then a question arises there, how could they have had a Nikah over the phone?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ofcourse its not, you need the parents too along with the witnesses and a Sheik must be there to approve the hall thing. Along with many other details needed, you should have known that by now Abu Hmeid :disagree:

Unless you're not planning on getting married, Ever :shocked:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
we don't have Sheiks in Pakistan, and what if the parents are deceased?
Then the Grandfather's approval is a must and if he's dead too then the uncle's...there's a specific order of how this goes on, I can't believe Im explaining this to you :sergio:
Sheikh :lol: I won't get married if I have to have a sheikhs approval :howler:
Not his approval but he has to declare the marriage to be an islamic one (done by the rules of Islam), its the same as the judge's approval in civil court.
Sheik Yerbouti must be REALLY busy then, I'm surprised he has so many posts here.
:lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
can you show me some evidence please? so far this is what I've got:

Primary Requirements
1) Mutual agreement (Ijab-O-Qubul) by the bride and the groom
2) Two adult and sane witnesses
3) Mahr (marriage-gift) to be paid by the groom to the bride either immediately (muajjal) or deferred (muakhkhar), or a combination of both

Secondary Requirements
1) Legal guardian (wakeel) representing the bride
2) Written marriage contract ("Aqd-Nikah) signed by the bride and the groom and witnesses by two adult and sane witnesses
3) Qadi (State appointed Muslim judge) or Ma'zoon (a responsible person officiating the marriage ceremony)
4) Khutba-tun-Nikah to solemnize the marriage

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
can you show me some evidence please? so far this is what I've got:

Primary Requirements
1) Mutual agreement (Ijab-O-Qubul) by the bride and the groom
2) Two adult and sane witnesses
3) Mahr (marriage-gift) to be paid by the groom to the bride either immediately (muajjal) or deferred (muakhkhar), or a combination of both

Secondary Requirements
1) Legal guardian (wakeel) representing the bride
2) Written marriage contract ("Aqd-Nikah) signed by the bride and the groom and witnesses by two adult and sane witnesses
3) Qadi (State appointed Muslim judge) or Ma'zoon (a responsible person officiating the marriage ceremony)
4) Khutba-tun-Nikah to solemnize the marriage
The legal guardian is the father of the bride that is to be married (if he's still alive an kicking). While the Muslim judge is the Sheihk I was talking about.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I don't like the England cricket team one bit but they were seriously robbed of a possible victory today due to the D/L method. I feel bad for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)