Official Cricket thread (7 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
the UN has sent many inspectors but they all return with a sore bum bum

and then sometimes Dusan poses as a UN inspector and tries to wrestle my WMD :sergio:
Dusan is one diabolical character but it seems that you invite these regular inspections.Did he get a hold of your henna oil?

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #789
    This has got to be the closest we'll come to beating Australia away in a long LONG time.

Hopefully Sami and Asif rip them 11 new assholes tomorrow.

Forza Pakistan!

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    my fav. player Salman Butt played a classy knock today...we should have been in an even stronger position though, 5 of the batsmen got out to absolutely retarded shots

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    indeed, Ponting got pwned big time...horrendous shot and a super catch by Gul...and of course Asif with his customary clean bowled of a top order batsman

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I'm actually going for Pakistan. I went for West Indies too the other week against us. There must be something about this new Australian team I don't like, there's some arrogance there I think. About 3 years ago we had so many loveable characters in our team - McGrath, Warney, Gilchrist and Brett Lee. Now they've all been replaced by classless wankers.
    Only teams I'd go for Australia against are England, India and South Africa.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    indeed, the current lot can't really match the Dream Team in either the performances or the swagger...Shane Watson, for example, is an absolute fucktard.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    indeed, the current lot can't really match the Dream Team in either the performances or the swagger...Shane Watson, for example, is an absolute fucktard.
    Yeah, add Matthew Hayden to that list. Shane Watson is a goose, but he's working wonders as the new opening batsman. The Australian team has always had a reputation for sledging, but this teams forgetting that they're playing a gentlemans sport. Both Pakistan and West Indies have some really respectful blokes in their teams, namely their captains. Michael Clarke is one of the few respectable players in the side, I'd almost prefer he were captain.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    well if Ponting keeps making the same retarded decisions whenever he wins the toss, it won't be long till Pup is handed the captaincy on a full-time basis...won the toss on probably the greenest wicket ever seen in Sydney with rain in the air and chose to bat?! :lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    well if Ponting keeps making the same retarded decisions whenever he wins the toss, it won't be long till Pup is handed the captaincy on a full-time basis...won the toss on probably the greenest wicket ever seen in Sydney with rain in the air and chose to bat?! :lol:
    Cause he's an arrogant wank who wants to make a century ASAP.

P.s that pitch was a disgrace for a world class cricket ground.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Australian sides have been arrogant for as long as I can remember.

The problem with this on is that it doesn't have the ability to back it up, so many of them come across as pricks.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i love watching australia lose in cricket, i dont like the sport but its great watching them lose, mainly because they are so arrogant and talked up in the media. its like watching leighton hewitt lose for me its great.

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #800
    Australian sides have been arrogant for as long as I can remember.

The problem with this on is that it doesn't have the ability to back it up, so many of them come across as pricks.
    That nails it.

However,going by arrogance,i'd say this team is less arrogant than the team of Mcgrath,Warne etc.For example,you don't see the current side go on about they would whitewash England 5-0 or how Mcgrath announces that he would get Atherton out even before the series starts.Players like Hayden,Mcgrath etc were much more arrogant than this team.

Coming to Watson,he's actually one of the few current Australian players that i like.I don't think the guy is arrogant.Doesn't sledge,doesn't react when the bowler abuses tries to get under his skin.If he starts taking more wickets,he would become a top class allrounder.Maybe even the best in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)