Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
In my opinion what Pakistan need to do:

Asif Iqbal -- DROP

Sami -- DROP

Kaneria -- needs practice, he's getting too predictable

Hameed -- DROP

We still desperately need an opening partnership that can lay a foundation and not be bowled out in the first 3 overs of the freaking game. We desperately need a seventh wicket all-rounder; we missed Razzaq. This day an age with the level of competition, maybe even a 8th wicket but that's asking too much from Pakistan.

I wanna see some youngsters come in, instead of going with the likes of Hameed, Iqbal and Kaneria time and time again. Let's bring in some fresh blood. Where the hell are the bowlers from the U19's that raped India's batting line just a year ago?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #342
    Asif Iqbal got dropped 20 years ago;)

Openers have been tried and tested,but it hasnt worked.I think Yasir Hameed should be given atleast one more entire series to show his worth.Sami should definitley be dropped.He only played because Gul and Asif were injured.The u-19 bowlers should be set for callups now i guess,since Shoaib Akhtar isnt getting younger,and the other fast bowlers havent done anything substantial.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004

Openers have been tried and tested,but it hasnt worked.I think Yasir Hameed should be given atleast one more entire series to show his worth.Sami should definitley be dropped.He only played because Gul and Asif were injured.The u-19 bowlers should be set for callups now i guess,since Shoaib Akhtar isnt getting younger,and the other fast bowlers havent done anything substantial.
    lol, I meant Faisal Iqbal. Akhtar isn't getting any younger and he's looking for an acting career too it seems lol. The team relies so much on him that it's gotten to his head, and you can't really blame him for that. A healthy competition would bring his old lethal-self back and our bowling line-up would be unstoppable.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Waqar Younis does Ok.I have no issues with Ramiz either.Amir Sohail pisses me off though.One,he cant commentate,and TWO,he doesnt have anything better to do than slam Pakistan.I hate Rashid Latif and Javed Miandad because of this too.They have their cricket shows here,and all they do is slam the team.You'd expect some sort of support,but no.I havent seen Miandad slam his worthless Nephew though.Sifaarshi Maa Ka Bacha.
    true but he makes more vaild points than Rameez...Rameez just goes doe-eyed whenever he sees Yuvraj or Tendulkar...he needs to come out of the closet :D

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    In my opinion what Pakistan need to do:

Asif Iqbal -- DROP

Sami -- DROP

Kaneria -- needs practice, he's getting too predictable

Hameed -- DROP

We still desperately need an opening partnership that can lay a foundation and not be bowled out in the first 3 overs of the freaking game. We desperately need a seventh wicket all-rounder; we missed Razzaq. This day an age with the level of competition, maybe even a 8th wicket but that's asking too much from Pakistan.

I wanna see some youngsters come in, instead of going with the likes of Hameed, Iqbal and Kaneria time and time again. Let's bring in some fresh blood. Where the hell are the bowlers from the U19's that raped India's batting line just a year ago?
    i think u r talking about anwar ali has he played first class cricket in pakistan but who will u replace kaneria with

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005

any good batsmen in the waiting for pakistan

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    i am currently in delhi u if come to india during any cricket match u well hear the whole chak de india song quite a few times
    I'm coming next December. Don't know if I'll be in Delhi though. I'll be in Amritsar, Qadian, Ludhiana, and hopefully Agra. And I'll wear my Pakistan jersey proudly everywhere :p

i think u r talking about anwar ali has he played first class cricket in pakistan but who will u replace kaneria with
    Anwer Ali, Jamshed, Akhar Ayub..

I don't know who should replace Kaneria, but I do know that Kaneria's become to predictable.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    I'm coming next December. Don't know if I'll be in Delhi though. I'll be in Amritsar, Qadian, Ludhiana, and hopefully Agra. And I'll wear my Pakistan jersey proudly everywhere :p

Anwer Ali, Jamshed, Akhar Ayub..

I don't know who should replace Kaneria, but I do know that Kaneria's become to predictable.
    yeah next december when india tour pakistan
    its unfair that kaneria is being judged on one series i think he should be given a chance against aussies

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    yeah next december when india tour pakistan
    its unfair that kaneria is being judged on one series i think he should be given a chance against aussies
    Man I though the next series was in two years, this is great. It means I can attend at least an ODI in Lahore :weee:

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Kaneria, but we'll see.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Man I though the next series was in two years, this is great. It means I can attend at least an ODI in Lahore :weee:

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Kaneria, but we'll see.
    not really he bowled shit in this series....couldn't even keep the runs down this time round...very disappointing...the only real spinning talent i have heard about is Manzoor Amjad, a young leggie who can bat a bit as well

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    not really he bowled shit in this series....couldn't even keep the runs down this time round...very disappointing...the only real spinning talent i have heard about is Manzoor Amjad, a young leggie who can bat a bit as well
    is it because it was aganst india that u r overeacting kaneria didnt bowl well against south africa in pakistan and why was shahid afridi dropped from test squad

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    India playing ok thanks to individual brillance, but they are the laziest bunch of guys ever.
    Couple of points that make them not near Australia.
    -Fielding is average catching is good tho.
    -Kumble fields are wierd why would you push 2 men back so early in match.
    -Worst running between wickets i have ever seen.
    -Dravid is finished is he not?
    -Too much depends on individuals brillance they are not a team.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    India playing ok thanks to individual brillance, but they are the laziest bunch of guys ever.
    Couple of points that make them not near Australia.
    -Fielding is average catching is good tho.
    -Kumble fields are wierd why would you push 2 men back so early in match.
    -Worst running between wickets i have ever seen.
    -Dravid is finished is he not?
    -Too much depends on individuals brillance they are not a team.
    but before this tour you didnt know about indian fielding and running between wickets and india always are slow starters i just wanted to ask how the weather in melbourne changed so rapidly it was raining a week back during the practice game

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    but before this tour you didnt know about indian fielding and running between wickets and india always are slow starters i just wanted to ask how the weather in melbourne changed so rapidly it was raining a week back during the practice game
    Melbourne weather is like no other.
    India much better in second test let me tell u and that pleases me. We had a real test match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)