Official Cricket thread (14 Viewers)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #322
    Yeah that was nice to see.But still,he just got lucky.He's an average bowler at best as far as im concerned.He'll play a couple of more test matches and then get the sack.

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #323
    Misbah-Ul-Haq digs Pakistan out of a hole yet again:weee:

The match'll end in a draw.But 1-0 is still better than 2-0.And it could have well been 3-0.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The commentary is so one sided I just don't get it. When India's doing good it's all about India, but when Pakistan's doing good it's all about what India needs to do. :disagree:

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #325
    Bruce Yardley is the most biased motherfucker on the planet.If Pakistan dont take a run,he goes "oh my goodness,shocking..shocking"..and when India dont do the same he goes "These great players have done wonderfully well..but they should have taken a single"

Arun Lal is okay.Though he does give out one sided vibes at times.Ian Bishop does well and remans neutral,so does that other Indian guy(The skinny one with the glasses).I forgot his name.Amir Sohail has nothing better to do than criticize Pakistan.Rameez does well however.

I would have liked had Sanjay Manjrekar and Ravi Shastri been appointed commentators for this series.Both are very good and very neutral.I think they have contracts with another channel though.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Bruce Yardley is the most biased motherfucker on the planet.If Pakistan dont take a run,he goes "oh my goodness,shocking..shocking"..and when India dont do the same he goes "These great players have done wonderfully well..but they should have taken a single"

Arun Lal is okay.Though he does give out one sided vibes at times.Ian Bishop does well and remans neutral,so does that other Indian guy(The skinny one with the glasses).I forgot his name.Amir Sohail has nothing better to do than criticize Pakistan.Rameez does well however.

I would have liked had Sanjay Manjrekar and Ravi Shastri been appointed commentators for this series.Both are very good and very neutral.I think they have contracts with another channel though.
    I know most commentators by voice so I wouldn't know. I do know that there's one Australian who does really good neutral commentary and I agree on Arun Lal. Amir Sohail and even Rameez to an extent tend to criticize Pakistan as if them being Pakistani gives them a right.

Sanjay was extremely biased back when India came to Pakistan for the first time (after the long break) but since then he's become bearable.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Everyone's talking about how unprofessional it was of Kumble to declare so late. Btw, my first link failed and I had to tune into a Sky Sports link and thank God I did. I got sick and tired of the biased commentating on the other channel.

Serfraaz, where in India are you from? Your use of 'chak de' is very strange lol.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    tfeh never mind giving us a chance Kumble could have made it interesting by giving his bowlers time to try and bowl out Pakistan...very defensive decision...

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Everyone's talking about how unprofessional it was of Kumble to declare so late. Btw, my first link failed and I had to tune into a Sky Sports link and thank God I did. I got sick and tired of the biased commentating on the other channel.

Serfraaz, where in India are you from? Your use of 'chak de' is very strange lol.
    i am currently in delhi u if come to india during any cricket match u well hear the whole chak de india song quite a few times

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    I know most commentators by voice so I wouldn't know. I do know that there's one Australian who does really good neutral commentary and I agree on Arun Lal. Amir Sohail and even Rameez to an extent tend to criticize Pakistan as if them being Pakistani gives them a right.

Sanjay was extremely biased back when India came to Pakistan for the first time (after the long break) but since then he's become bearable.
    but u go everywhere u will hear biased commentary except for pakistan commentators as they are more harsh towards the team

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #338

If im not mistaken,Chak De India is a recent sports movie starring Shahrukh Khan where he leads the Indians to victory.So thats where all the Chak De fever comes from.

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #340
    Waqar Younis does Ok.I have no issues with Ramiz either.Amir Sohail pisses me off though.One,he cant commentate,and TWO,he doesnt have anything better to do than slam Pakistan.I hate Rashid Latif and Javed Miandad because of this too.They have their cricket shows here,and all they do is slam the team.You'd expect some sort of support,but no.I havent seen Miandad slam his worthless Nephew though.Sifaarshi Maa Ka Bacha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)