Official Chimenti thread (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Please tell me you did not just imply I was actually comparing Chimi to Manninger, let alone Buffon?

Chimenti in his limited ability pulled some decent saves yesterday, both before and after the blunder which caused the goal. I just don't get why he is bashed so bad when he was left at a shooting range for crying out loud. Especially at the last 30 minutes. He's old, he's the third keeper with no games in his legs...what do people expect?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Please tell me you did not just imply I was actually comparing Chimi to Manninger, let alone Buffon?

Chimenti in his limited ability pulled some decent saves yesterday, both before and after the blunder which caused the goal. I just don't get why he is bashed so bad when he was left at a shooting range for crying out loud. Especially at the last 30 minutes. He's old, he's the third keeper with no games in his legs...what do people expect?
Of course not ;)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Juve lose Chimenti to injury

Monday 22 March, 2010

Juventus' injury list continues to lengthen as third string goalkeeper Antonio Chimenti has fractured his right hand.

Luckily, Alex Manninger has overcome his fitness problems and should start against Napoli on Thursday as Gigi Buffon is still out of action.

Giorgio Chiellini is also back and will partner Fabio Cannavaro in defence as Nicola Legrottaglie is suspended.

As reported earlier today, Juventus are planning to go in ritiro over the next week.

The players will stay in a hotel in Turin after training tomorrow as Alessandro Del Piero requested.

Juventus haven't won any of their last three matches and are in danger of not qualifying for next year's Champions League.

They currently lie sixth in Serie A despite being tipped for the title in the summer.

FI
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know did anyone posted this?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Was goal, but it was an interview with Chimenti and he said it.

This is what he said to Juventus channel:-

"Both of them should be back for Thursday," said Chimenti.

"I am sorry I will not be there, but I am happy both Buffon and Manninger will return."

Mar 24, 2006
Thanks for your effort Chimi , he did what he had to do with a minimal fuss againts Samp , but i hope he doesn't start anymore for us , time to hang your gloves Chimi .

We are Juventus , we must moving forward , drop all the incompetent parts post "Calciopoli" conspiracy please , starting from Blanc following with those lazy bums players , this is the saddest part of Juventus i've ever seen ever :sad:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The wise words of Cheminti:

"I was really nervous and when I went into the dressing room I punched a table. Unfortunately I fractured my hand". :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juve lose Chimenti to injury

Monday 22 March, 2010

Chimenti has fractured his right hand after repeatedly punching Juventus' dignity in the face.
:lol2:

The wise words of Cheminti:

"I was really nervous and when I went into the dressing room I punched a table. Unfortunately I fractured my hand". :sergio:
Something tells me the "nervous" part didn't quite make the translation. "Nervoso" means both "nervous" and "nervous breakdown", for example...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)