Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
its not different!! he simply cared more for his wallet and self pride than his heart, sorry canna hope u screw up at madrid, u betrayed me and i look forward to ronaldinho skinning yo ass, cuz ramos aint gona be their to help ya.
How can you say that the situation of Buffon is not different??? How can you? Impossible how ignorant some pepole are...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You what would be the sweetest thing?:

so after 10 years, when all those players who left us retired from football, in one of their interviews they accept that leaving Juve was biggest mistake of their lives (as Figo once said about Barca).

... and players who stayed would say, wow thank God I fucking' stayed man :D

That would be just awesome.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Elvin said:
You what would be the sweetest thing?:

so after 10 years, when all those players who left us retired from football, in one of their interviews they accept that leaving Juve was biggest mistake of their lives (as Figo once said about Barca).

... and players who stayed would say, wow thank God I fucking' stayed man :D

That would be just awesome.
right now the sweetest thing wud be juve back in the cl, facing real madrid in a knockout stage, its 0-0 till the 45th min when del piero swings in a cross and legro leaps up and bangs a header home, runs passed canna, and tells him, "even i can do it too!"

then on the 60th min del piero swings in a sweet curling free kick top left, does his tongue and run celebration passed capello. juve win 2-0

then face barca zambo gets owned by balzaretti all evening and later in the game king zala comes on, balzaretti steals the ball from zambo on the right hand side, storms down the flank deep cross into zalayeta and banged passed valdes, and we win the cl :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Badass Devil said:
right now the sweetest thing wud be juve back in the cl, facing real madrid in a knockout stage, its 0-0 till the 45th min when del piero swings in a cross and legro leaps up and bangs a header home, runs passed canna, and tells him, "even i can do it too!"

then on the 60th min del piero swings in a sweet curling free kick top left, does his tongue and run celebration passed capello. juve win 2-0

then face barca zambo gets owned by balzaretti all evening and later in the game king zala comes on, balzaretti steals the ball from zambo on the right hand side, storms down the flank deep cross into zalayeta and banged passed valdes, and we win the cl :D
Zambrotta is 29, Balzaretti is 25. in 2 years, when we get back to CL, Zambro is past his prime and Balza is in his. i think ur dream will come true.. :agree:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i dont anymore, buffon proved today that if ur such a true juventino u wud sacrifice anything to stay, and canna didnt, as far as im concerned hes a capellotino
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
you are so funny

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Juventus 4 ever said:
i can't believe what some of you wrote How and Why would you wish fabio Good Luck!!! He's a liar and a traitor!! here's why...When asked about his statis with juve on a italian network covering the world cup . He said i'll play with juve even Serie B! then the other traitor Capello calls and packs up runs like a coward!! F_CK FABIO may he brake is leg the first time he steps on the real madrid pitch!!
I agree but not with the breaking his leg part. ha ha. Like I said before, I hate when players pledge their allegiance one day and then they are off to another team the next. Honestly, I expected more from Canna.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Badass Devil said:

I would love to see Chiellini too.

So add him to your story please :D

juve_step

Jul 5, 2006
We will see who the true Juventus heroes are, the guys that stay and fight for the club in its time of need. Alessandro Del Piero is Mr. juventus the LEGEND DEL PIERO

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Badass Devil said:

+ rep

u also forget when we play and buffon save a penalty for real and then chimenti save another penalty for barca

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
canna's official site:

I'll resume since I don't want to waste my time with this f*c*er.

"Thanks Juve, I would of stayed if you didn't go down."

Talk about leaving a sinking ship or leaving his old lady in a bad moment.

Thanks for nothing Fab, :tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Lilianna said:
he really said that? i can't believe it :wth:
yeah he said if we weren't in deep sh*t he would of stayed + some sugar coated BS about thanking the fans and club...:blah: :takeouttheviolins:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mark77 said:
canna's official site:

If it wasn't because of juve he probably would be in Inter winnnig Copa Italia and barely playing some few games...He should stay with Juve even in Serie C2 because of all that juve gave to him

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Juve_25 said:
If it wasn't because of juve he probably would be in Inter winnnig Copa Italia and barely playing some few games...He should stay with Juve even in Serie C2 because of all that juve gave to him
well,Juve did give him a lot but seems it wasn't enough

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Juve_25 said:
juve gave a lot to many of them.but seems it's not enough for some ppl

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
mark77 said:
canna's official site:

i hope canna will have a bad season like samuel in real

i hate canna now he mean nothing to me

i like legro more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)