Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
Tino said:
thx for all Canna! I hope you will always think on your old lady where you catched two titels in a row!

Good luck with Real Merda!maybe you come back one time as a trainer or manager!!

Forza Cannavaro!
always remembered!
In fact he "Won" sod all!

Cannavaro's time is up, I still remember the young players and Henry sprinting past him in the Champions League. Yes, I know that he had a good, not to say great World Cup, but how many other aging stars also managed that?

Real Madrid, once again show their capacity to buy big names without thought for the future, that's their problem, but I tell you now he will not do well, or Emo, who is also over the hill, over rated, and thank god now over there.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Badass Devil said:
i dont anymore, buffon proved today that if ur such a true juventino u wud sacrifice anything to stay, and canna didnt, as far as im concerned hes a capellotino
But Buffon's situation is totally different...He's way younger and he has won the scudetto...

Are you guys aware that Canna, with the two italian titles cancelled, hasn't won anything except for a lousy UEFA-Cup on club-level???

And he has no time left to win sth...:cry:

I understand his decision and will always be grateful for what he did with Juve because he played like a god in those two years!!!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
BUT Cannavaro was a captain of a world cup winnning team!!!

how many players can say that, and how many players would swap in CL's for a world cup!

Mar 24, 2006
i dun care about stupid emerson , but cannavaro official transfer dissapointed me . . :cry: yeah i wish all worst for unloyal cannavaro . .

Forza juventus , i will love juventus forever , it's means till die !!:agree:

Jul 20, 2006
i can't believe what some of you wrote How and Why would you wish fabio Good Luck!!! He's a liar and a traitor!! here's why...When asked about his statis with juve on a italian network covering the world cup . He said i'll play with juve even Serie B! then the other traitor Capello calls and packs up runs like a coward!! F_CK FABIO may he brake is leg the first time he steps on the real madrid pitch!!

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Juventus 4 ever said:
i can't believe what some of you wrote How and Why would you wish fabio Good Luck!!! He's a liar and a traitor!! here's why...When asked about his statis with juve on a italian network covering the world cup . He said i'll play with juve even Serie B! then the other traitor Capello calls and packs up runs like a coward!! F_CK FABIO may he brake is leg the first time he steps on the real madrid pitch!!

now tht would be nice

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hennes said:
But Buffon's situation is totally different...He's way younger and he has won the scudetto...

Are you guys aware that Canna, with the two italian titles cancelled, hasn't won anything except for a lousy UEFA-Cup on club-level???

And he has no time left to win sth...:cry:

I understand his decision and will always be grateful for what he did with Juve because he played like a god in those two years!!!
its not different!! he simply cared more for his wallet and self pride than his heart, sorry canna hope u screw up at madrid, u betrayed me and i look forward to ronaldinho skinning yo ass, cuz ramos aint gona be their to help ya.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
bianconero said:
In fact he "Won" sod all!

Cannavaro's time is up, I still remember the young players and Henry sprinting past him in the Champions League. Yes, I know that he had a good, not to say great World Cup, but how many other aging stars also managed that?

Real Madrid, once again show their capacity to buy big names without thought for the future, that's their problem, but I tell you now he will not do well, or Emo, who is also over the hill, over rated, and thank god now over there.
I'm totally agree with u bianco. Emerson was a total crap with juventus and in the world cup so why keep him and he 'll undergo 32 when we'll be back to serie A. I say here good deal really. We had the most valuable stars in the midfield : Emerson and Vieira but not valuable for juventus really. I 'm happy that juventus got rid of him. Vieira is next.

the same goes for canna. By the time we'll be in serie A , 1 or 2 years, he'll be 35 years old. I'm happy with Buffon staying , cross ur fingers, becoz he's 28 and still not ageing for a goalie.

Nedved and delpiero. No comment really the most juventini I think .

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
zizoufan said:
I'm totally agree with u bianco. Emerson was a total crap with juventus and in the world cup so why keep him and he 'll undergo 32 when we'll be back to serie A. I say here good deal really. We had the most valuable stars in the midfield : Emerson and Vieira but not valuable for juventus really. I 'm happy that juventus got rid of him. Vieira is next.

the same goes for canna. By the time we'll be in serie A , 1 or 2 years, he'll be 35 years old. I'm happy with Buffon staying , cross ur fingers, becoz he's 28 and still not ageing for a goalie.

:tup:
time to change some signatures

Sep 1, 2002
serfaraaz said:
bianconero do u think cannavaro will play as badly as walter samuel for real madrid
Worse, if that is possible: he'll be shown up for speed.
But Emerson wll be even more useless: never liked him much; not so much a water carrier, rather a pisspot carrier.

Sep 1, 2002
zizoufan said:

Well, I hope you are right about Buffon, I still have my doubts on wether he will stay or not.
Nedved was leaving anyway, and I feel it would be good for the team if he were to go. Seria B is not going to be as easy as some might wish it to be: youth, as well as experience, will be vital.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
this is why i'll never watch european football again .

this statement from real...

"“What do you need to say about Cannavaro? He will soon be one of the leaders of the team and a hero to the Bernabeu crowd.”

too too sick.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
i dont anymore, buffon proved today that if ur such a true juventino u wud sacrifice anything to stay, and canna didnt, as far as im concerned hes a capellotino
Well someone needed to be sold.:)
I'm much more dissapointed by some of Thuram's statements.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mnementh said:
this is why i'll never watch european football again .

this statement from real...
"“What do you need to say about Cannavaro? He will soon be one of the leaders of the team and a hero to the Bernabeu crowd.”

too too sick.
What statement,mnementh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)