Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
d.nico said:
If they use 442 ala capello, a playmaker like Zidane is not necessary. With addition of canna, emo, rvn, capello have all he want. except his boy zlatan ofcourse. :p
In theory he won't need one, but Madrid's midfield is weaker than Juve's last season:

Camo - Vieira - Emo - Neddy

Madrid will have:

Becks - Gravesen - Emo - Guti/Baptista (?)

Capello might impose his tactics on Madrid, but I don't think they'll work there with the same effectiveness they worked in Juve. Madrid will play ugly and lose. (And in CL any Madrid - English teams will be a complete ownage).

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
agree. we used to have more balance and better midfield than rm.
if capello use defensive style in rm, they will be suck.
but if he use attacking style, their offensive force is great.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Juventico said:
In theory he won't need one, but Madrid's midfield is weaker than Juve's last season:

Camo - Vieira - Emo - Neddy

Madrid will have:

Becks - Gravesen - Emo - Guti/Baptista (?)

Capello might impose his tactics on Madrid, but I don't think they'll work there with the same effectiveness they worked in Juve. Madrid will play ugly and lose. (And in CL any Madrid - English teams will be a complete ownage).
yup especiaaly against chelsea (lampard_Ballack_Essien_Makelel_Robben_j.Cole) but they have cannavaro who could stop anyboy!! forza canna!

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
by the way, cause you talk a little about real madrid!

news reports that real is still after reyes? but why the hell !!??

they have already: Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Raúl, Ronaldo, Robinho, Cassano!

Im confused!!

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Because Calderon is even more crazy than Fiorentino ever was?

I don't know what they would want with Reyes or with any other striker these days, they rather need someone to partner with Canna.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont think Zambrotta will be played in defense...

Barca will opt for the 3-5-2 with Zambo going forward often...after all he is wearing #11 , not much of a defender number..

Barca will rule la liga!

BTw the way, Canna and zambo both are as much in my wish list of player back moves.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
BTw the way, Canna and zambo both are as much in my wish list of player back moves.

Not so much Zambrotta anymore. Although I understood his motivations were fair, I cannot forgive him for leaving without even saying goodbye. And add to that, making clear that if he were to stay in Italy it would be with Milan. Unforgivable, when you're so close to being a Juventino legend.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Tino said:
by the way, cause you talk a little about real madrid!

news reports that real is still after reyes? but why the hell !!??

they have already: Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Raúl, Ronaldo, Robinho, Cassano!

Im confused!!
so simple!!! Madrid SUCKS!! btw they dont need someone to partner canna they have sergio ramos(great player) but they really need players on the midfield a replacement of zizou & someone to partner emerson!!

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
Originally Posted by serfaraaz
someone close the threadif this thread is closed than zlatans should be blown up,he is gonna leave and to me he was never welcomed by me ......and im sure im not alone ....keep it open,....becuse we will have to re-open it again when he comes back and he will ....real sucks!!!!!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
giovanotti said:
We lost Zambo very easily and our board is fighting to keep Ibrahimovic,I don't understand it really.
Very true Gio.
I don't know what zlatan did to them. capello and now our current board. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)