OFFICIAL: Barca Snatch Thuram And Zambrotta (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As I mentioned in another thread, Zambro has been crucial to Juve the past few seasons -- not only because of his consistency, but because he can play multiple roles well. And with Juve having to shed a number of starters to make payroll, we're going to need players who can patch holes in our lineup due to injury, suspension, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If he stays he'll be a Juve legend with the others that will do the same.

If he goes, he's just a guy with good lungs that can't cross the damn ball. :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
mark77 said:
if he goes, he's just a guy with good lungs that can't cross the damn ball. :D
what are u on, Mark? he can cross the ball, and damn good at it, compared to Balzaretti :p

dont u guys think 14mill is cheap? i mean FFS the guys just won WC and was among the best players in the tournament. he shud be worth more than that. they can have his right foot for 14mill :D

Dec 2, 2005
Calcio: Nedved restera' alla Juventus

TORINO - Dopo Gigi Buffon, un altro juventino conferma che non lascera' la maglia bianconera qualunque sia l'esito dei processi sportivi. Pavel Nedved al ritorno dalle vacanze ha confermato che restera' bianconero. La societa' si riserva ancora qualche giorno per comunicare i dettagli dell'accordo. Nedved ha ancora due anni di contratto. (Agr)

Gazzetta.it

Bravo Nedved!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Nedved is still world class, im glad he is staying. He was awesome at the WC. His experience is good for the youngsters.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I hope a loan deal is in the works. Zambrotta is to good of a player to be let go, especially for 14 mil. FFS A.Cole is getting bids of 20 mil, and he isn't a fraction of the player Zambrotta is.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Barcelona have reportedly reached an agreement with Juventus for defenders Zambrotta and Thuram.

The deal will see 19 million Euros exchange hands, subject to Barcelona reaching agreements with the two players.

The negotiations with the players should be concluded this evening, following which a formal announcement could be made.

Barca bosses landed in Turin yesterday and held initial talks, but promptly concluded the deal today, beating the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Milan to Zambrotta.

That a court order directing Barcelona to hold elections immediately was issued today is rumoured to have played an important role in the quick agreement, as Barca were earlier looking to peg Juve back to 15 million

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
guys, guys... lets not jump to conclutions here, like I said goal.com is not one of the best sources, so lets wait and see if the deal is true or its just a rumour.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
goal.com is reporting the deal becouse the saw the news on some spanich site, know we all have hread about "done" deals in the past, I mean if it were for the Spanish papers Zambrotta, Cannavaro and Emerson alredy have been in Madrid.

All Im saying is that until we see this news in some other more trusting sites, is still early to say something about it.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Ufficiale: Nedved resta alla Juventus in B
19 07 2006
Un altro si' importante per la Juventus di oggi, che ha il morale sotto i tacchi: Pavel Nedved ha confermato che restera' bianconero. La societa' si riserva ancora qualche giorno per comunicare i dettagli dell' accordo. Nedved ha ancora due anni di contratto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)