OFFICIAL: Barca Snatch Thuram And Zambrotta (5 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
seeing our players go to barcelona would be way better than seeing them becoming 'galacticos' or 'abrahimovichos'.

a loan deal would to barcelona would be nice imo.plus,they'd be able to screw capello in the derby.so that's like an added advantage.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Actually, if we have to sell some key players (and we know we have to) this is the best thing that could have happen. Bid War, Baby. That means we will get some good cash.

Apr 12, 2004
Andy said:
Thuram can move to Chinbok Dragons for all I care, but it would be nice if we could work out some lucrative deal with Barca instead of Capello's Madrid hogging all the players and stealing them away from us. I think our transfer policy should be to not relinquish any of our players to that rat bastard unless Calderon offers a ridiculous amount of money for them. Screw Real and Capello over to high hell.

Yea, I feel the same.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The deal would be:

Thuram to Barca: 5m €
Zambrotta to Barca: 14m €

I was expecting more for Zambrotta and a bit less for the other guy.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
In any case...competition is good. As long as we get a good price for them everything else is secondary to me.

Obviously I'd prefer Barca though, all other things being equal.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well i respect barca for doing their business in person rather than in the papers a la real. to be honest i think we should sell thuram to real as i said last season i felt he was past it and becomming a liability, would be funny to see him causing reals european demise.
i like the idea of rambo going to barca on loan, this would please me greatly, what with neddy, chiellini,zanetti, alex all staying, buffon possibly staying and if we can loan out canna and rambo then we will storm back to the top on our return

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
Del Piero and Nedved two legendary hero(their posters on my wall-5 years)
they have cemented their positions as all time legends with their commitment to the club if they stay, though i never had any doubts about our great captain

Geof

May 14, 2004
It's a bit weird... Secco says that Del Piero told him that Nedved would stay...

If he's sure, why doesn't Pavel tell it?

To me, it seems like a way to put pressure on Pavel to stay. Or to raise the price

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Geof said:
It's a bit weird... Secco says that Del Piero told him that Nedved would stay...

If he's sure, why doesn't Pavel tell it?

To me, it seems like a way to put pressure on Pavel to stay. Or to raise the price
any money we get for the older players, thuram, neddy even cannavaro, is all a boost. guess we have to wait and see what happens

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
I must admit, I was never really a huge fan of Nedveds. I liked him because he was on our club ,but that was about it. Untill I saw the way he played the Azzurri in the world cup with grace and style. He played until the final whisle, never lost his cool and was gracious in defeat. Now this news just cements the fact that he is my favorite non Italian on the team. In fact All the Italian juventino's should adopt him as one of our own. As for DP, I cant add anything that has not already been said. Forza Del Piero Forza "Nedvedino"

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Sicilian Juve said:
I must admit, I was never really a huge fan of Nedveds. I liked him because he was on our club ,but that was about it. Untill I saw the way he played the Azzurri in the world cup with grace and style. He played until the final whisle, never lost his cool and was gracious in defeat. Now this news just cements the fact that he is my favorite non Italian on the team. In fact All the Italian juventino's should adopt him as one of our own. As for DP, I cant add anything that has not already been said. Forza Del Piero Forza "Nedvedino"
are you really an american? you don't sound like one though

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
:agree:
- vOnAm - said:
I love the Juve management, how they handle things...

and barca bieng another favored club by me, its great to see how much respect Barca has for Juventus despite the current difficulties.

I mean comming over, and offering options such as a loan deal? Man that is a big help for us.

Barca can have their Dream team for a year and I pray they kick everyone's Asses!! Go Barca....

I hope, with whatever hope is left, they also beat Real to the punch with Cannavaro!
Can't say it any better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)