Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4594071 said:
Do you just google random shit and pass it off as your own?
Burke walks into the restroom at a bar and sees a midget at one of the urinals. He walks over to the other one and starts to take a leak. Out of curiosity, he looks to the side and sees the midget has the biggest dick he's ever seen. After a couple moments of shock, he says, "Hey, uh... I'm not gay or anything, but I couldn't help but notice, well, uh... How'd a little guy like you end with such a huge cock?"
The midget answers in an Irish accent, "It's because I'm a leprechaun. I wished it upon meself."
"Well, would you be able to give me one, too?" asks the guy.
"Sure!" says the leprechaun. "But, it will cost you."
"How much?" asks the guy.
"I'm a leprechaun with a pot of gold... What would I need your money for? No, you have to let me shag you up the ass!"
Burke thinks about it for a few moments. "Well, for a dick that big, I could take it once, I guess."
The leprechaun has the guy drop his pants and get down on all fours. He comes up behind him, slowly pushes it in, and starts to pump. "So, what's your name?" he asks the guy.
"B-B-B-Bob!" he stammers.
"And... How old are ya, Bobby?"
"Twenty-seven!"
"Now, ain't that a wee bit old to be believin' in leprechauns?"

- - - Updated - - -

I think biting is a little more pre meditated as well, that is the way I see it. It is the nature of it, just a strange thing to do.
Why FA didn't forced him to visit a doctor?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4594070 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя driving along a deserted winding mountain road. He comes across a break in the guardrail and can see smoke rising from below the road. Being the good citizen he is, he stops on the side of the road and rushes down to see what happened.
He finds a badly mangled car and sees a man in the drivers seat, a woman in the passenger's seat and a little boy with a small puppy in his lap in the rear seat, all dead. Horrified, he starts walking back to his car to call the police. But he suddenly hears a whimper from under a bush. He rushes over to the bush and finds an 8 year old blond haired, blue eyed girl. He knees down to the sobbing girl and says, "Little girl, is that your car that crashed?"
"Yes"
"And are those your parents dead in the front seats?"
"Yes"
"And is that your brother dead in the back seat?"
"Yes"
"And is that your puppy dead on your brother's lap?"
"Yes"
The man considers these answers, stands up, looks around, unzips his pants and says, "Well little girl, today is just not your lucky day"
:shifty:

That is probably the worst thing I have ever read on this forum.

Mar 9, 2006
Aiight Rus that's enough now. Let's stay on topic.

As to the doctor question I don't know. Maybe they did.
An FA statement said: "A three-person independent regulatory commission today upheld the FA's claim that a suspension of three matches was clearly insufficient and the player will serve a further seven first-team matches in addition to the standard three. The suspension begins with immediate effect."

Apr 12, 2004
Aiight Rus that's enough now. Let's stay on topic.

As to the doctor question I don't know. Maybe they did.
Thanks for putting that Cossack in his place.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4594080 said:
An FA statement said: "A three-person independent regulatory commission today upheld the FA's claim that a suspension of three matches was clearly insufficient and the player will serve a further seven first-team matches in addition to the standard three. The suspension begins with immediate effect."
RUS, you don't know what half of those words mean.

Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4594095 said:
I sound stupid?

Says the guy who just wrote, "don't understood."
english is not my mother language, of course i'm doing grammar mistakes and it's absolutely stupid to give a fuck about it, especially since you understood what i meant but yet your small brain thinks is that to tell people about their errors in the grammar is cool and funny, you are so poor

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Honestly, I would rather have a player try to bite me than tear my ACL. But that's just me.

Of course he should be punished.

But with the Suarez bite it's like he flew a plane into a building.
I think people are just overreacting because Italy got kicked out and they need something to be mad at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)