Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
maaaah $#@!h!
I wouldn't describe myself as a massive Boca fan, but always liked them because of Maradona, Riquelme and the fact that they represent the working class in BA. The superclasico is on my bucket list of football matches to do!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There can be intention of hurting a player but not tear his knee/ACL there's a big difference. No player ever wants that because whoever plays this game knows what it is to tear an ACL.
The Roy Keen incident was a thought through accident with specific intent of fucking the guy up for as long as possible. He himself wrote it in his book and got banned afterwards for that.

I'm just saying that there could be a few people that are messed up in the head that can do that, just as there is only a few people who would go out and intentionally bite another person on the pitch.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
With a reckless tackle no one can really prove if the intention was to hurt the player as much as possible or if it just was a bad tackle.

Biting an opponent can never serve any purpose within the game. It's clear that there can only be maliscious intent.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4594089 said:

I'd try something like this
or CBs need to change ! Also Immobile may not be the right CF for the NT. He had his chance vs Uruguay and failed even worst than Balotelli. Sure it was one game but he had some breaks where he could have jumped his defender to go into goal and was unable to do so. We need someone with top dribbling skills and speed to jump defenders at that position if not we will keep struggling to score goals.

- - - Updated - - -

CONFIRMED [ Fifa] : Luis Suarez banned for NINE matches and banned from all football for FOUR MONTHS :D
so basically FIFA is showing their incompetence again! He should have been red carded. All the ref had to do is look at Chiellini's shoulder for proof to red card him . As much as we screwed ourselves by losing to Costa Rica and totally sucking the Mejikan ref screwed us just as bad.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
honestly I don't mind him, its the top of the snake that needed to go! Now that Abete is gone, if a good forward thinker comes in I'll live with Prandelli.
IMO Prandelli is a total disaster, mate, and he has massive faults on this Italy poor showing. One of the spinelessest coaches at high levels in the history of the NT, even Donadoni had more guts than him. He's been working here for 4 years, and was not able to give sureness in any aspect; not a proven module, not proven starters, not a proven mentality, not a proven idea of how to play. He's been here for 4 years, had the approval of everyone, and wasn't able to put a single shit together. His subs are mindless, he can't motivate the players properly. I mean, he's just a nice personality but that's not enough for that. He never won nothing in his career, despite of having an high-quality Fiorentina, he reach the CL only twice with them in 5 years in a period where italian football was even worse than the actual one, and I strongly think he never will, except for some Coppa Italia or meaningless cup maybe. Yeah, he got great results at the Euros, but there's really few of him in that, really few; prove of that is the fact that, after being able to hold Spain very well in the group stage with the 3-5-2 and being able to beat them, finding them again in the final he chose to play with the back 4 and conceded... 4. That's one of the worst decisions in the recent history of football, given the history in the group stage. That's what Prandelli is. A nice guy that deserves respect for the passion in his work, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)