Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:agree: it may not have been particularly dangerous to chiellini but there really is no excuse for it. There was nothing legitimate he could have been going for. It was no mistake he $#@!ing bit someone in a professional sporting event. it's indefensible. Shouldnt be any mercy for that.
You didn't get my point.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You didn't get my point.
i wasn't responding to you but if your point is that Suarez' biting chiellini is not a big deal because it wouldnt have hurt him as much as a hard two footed tackle then i disagree anyway.

it's a ridiculous bit of behavior. Like if a player intentionally whipped out their deck on the pitch. might not hurt anybody but it has no place on the field and serial offenders should be adequatly banned for continually doing it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4594049 said:
jesus, to eat someones flesh is an act of aggression, first of all it's a $#@!ing cannibalism
He's not eating it because he likes the taste, at least that has not been proven yet. But knock yourself out.

Mar 9, 2006
He's not eating it because he likes the taste, at least that has not been proven yet. But knock yourself out.
When you want to bite someone for fun you know when to stop your jaw to not to hurt much ur partner/friend etc. while when you are going to do it on your opponent you want him to feel pain and you don't know when to stop cause your brain doesn't work at all in the moments like this, it's more like an instinct

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4594054 said:
When you want to bite someone for fun you know when to stop your jaw to not to hurt much ur partner/friend etc. while when you are going to do it on your opponent you want him to feel pain and you don't know when to stop cause your brain doesn't work at all in the moments like this, it's more like an instinct
:shifty:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
New changes would be surely deserved and needed, ever since 2006, its always downhill for the FIGC, serie A and Azzurri. With this I hope Italy can start fresh for 2016 Euro's. I hope the league does get improved with these changes, and hopefully this results in better results for CL and EL for Italian clubs, which will make players mentally ready.

I can see Italy doing well with the new breed of players and with the combination of some of the old guards that could still stay.. Perin,Rugani,Muru,Masi,Marrone,Berardi,Zaza,Gabbiadini,Belotti along with the ones that could be considered experienced Verratti, Sirigu,Chiellini,Marchisio,Immobile,Insigne,Rossi

With the 2016, I think Chiello will be the captain of Azzurri, that could prove to be a very good mixture of young players with hunger, hopefully with the mentality to go with as well, and some of our old guards who would love to win before ending their careers with Azzurri.

Forza Azzurri!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4594059 said:
:lol::lol: i literally lol'd that time

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When you want to bite someone for fun you know when to stop your jaw to not to hurt much ur partner/friend etc.
Well there you go, perhaps Suarez needs more practice on his friends.

New changes would be surely deserved and needed, ever since 2006, its always downhill for the FIGC, serie A and Azzurri. With this I hope Italy can start fresh for 2016 Euro's. I hope the league does get improved with these changes, and hopefully this results in better results for CL and EL for Italian clubs, which will make players mentally ready.

I can see Italy doing well with the new breed of players and with the combination of some of the old guards that could still stay.. Perin,Rugani,Muru,Masi,Marrone,Berardi,Zaza,Gabbiadini,Belotti along with the ones that could be considered experienced Verratti, Sirigu,Chiellini,Marchisio,Immobile,Insigne,Rossi

With the 2016, I think Chiello will be the captain of Azzurri, that could prove to be a very good mixture of young players with hunger, hopefully with the mentality to go with as well, and some of our old guards who would love to win before ending their careers with Azzurri.

Forza Azzurri!
Chiellini had better grow up if he wants to be captain of the glorious Azzurri.

Juventino[RUS];4594062 said:
Did you hear about the two bald guys who put their heads together?
Just because Burke's brothers' heads collided in mid-air on 9/11 doesn't mean you have a right to make fun of them.

Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4594067 said:
Rus, tell us how your partner lets you know when to stop your jaw so there is not too much teeth on him.
ßöмßäяðîëя driving along a deserted winding mountain road. He comes across a break in the guardrail and can see smoke rising from below the road. Being the good citizen he is, he stops on the side of the road and rushes down to see what happened.
He finds a badly mangled car and sees a man in the drivers seat, a woman in the passenger's seat and a little boy with a small puppy in his lap in the rear seat, all dead. Horrified, he starts walking back to his car to call the police. But he suddenly hears a whimper from under a bush. He rushes over to the bush and finds an 8 year old blond haired, blue eyed girl. He knees down to the sobbing girl and says, "Little girl, is that your car that crashed?"
"Yes"
"And are those your parents dead in the front seats?"
"Yes"
"And is that your brother dead in the back seat?"
"Yes"
"And is that your puppy dead on your brother's lap?"
"Yes"
The man considers these answers, stands up, looks around, unzips his pants and says, "Well little girl, today is just not your lucky day"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)