Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol: Thank god this shit is over. :) I must admit, I proudly cheer against Italy NT or everything related to the Figc after the shit happened in 2006, after finding out their unjust and biased behaviour towards us. Yesterday Abete resigned, that's wonderful news for all the Juventus people, at least because that clown left the top of italian football in such a ridiculous way, even if he had stayed there way too much. I just feel sorry for our guys in the NT. First of all for Marchisio, he did not deserve that red card at all, infact the italians are not blaming him at all (in a poll, he only received 0.5% percentage for being guilty). Then Pirlo, in his last World Cup showing he would have deserved something better, even if he has already won in Berlin in an amazing, amazing tournament for that Italy. But that's all. It's just a wonderful step, both for Juve and probably for Italian football, cause changes in Figc are gonna bring some new air to the shit in this football. Hopefully the new President of Figc won't be another politician footbally-clueless dinosaur that knows nothing about football and stays there just to be on charge, but someone actually close to italian football reality and that knows, or at least has some ideas to improve it, cause the league, not much by the quality of the players, but instead for how it is presented, from a marketing point of view, is really poor. Really. I'm talking about the league obviously, I never gave a fuck about NT (excluded our players) and I go against them since knowing the truth in Calciopoli.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well we are looking for wingers...
I have been advocating the purchase of El Sharaawy since last summer ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4593198 said:
So, Balotelli said shit about Prandelli and his teammates during half-time :tup: What an attitude :tup: Should be banned from playing for Italy for 6 months alteast
wut, source or article please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)