Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Daniele De Rossi slammed Mario Balotelli. “We need real men, not Panini stickers or characters.”

The Roma midfielder spoke to La Repubblica after Italy’s World Cup elimination, sealed by a 1-0 defeat to Uruguay.

“There were certainly components that affected the result, like the heat or the refereeing, but we must not cling to these things,” said De Rossi.

“We must forget about all this quickly. Actually, I take that back: we should remember well what went wrong and begin again with real men.

“We need real men, not Panini stickers or characters. These are of no use to the Nazionale.”

It is widely believed De Rossi was referring to Balotelli, who posted on Twitter a picture of the Italy Panini album with his sticker in every slot.
This is certainly not what's needed now. Disappointing to see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4591875 said:
That actually was pretty rare, I did that just to piss people off.

Most of the time it was reversed later.
Offcourse it wasent reversed.

I wonder how they finally got to taken away your moderating rights tho. Each time i pointed out to at about 6 different mods in total that you abuse moderating powers, or arent upholding the rules, the answer was "its complicated"

Like a relation with a lunatic wife really

Apr 12, 2004
Apr 12, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4591885 said:
laast time he gave me bann for this post and the reason was "advertise or spam"
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/25534-Juventus-Stadium?p=4563050#post4563050

just because i trolled him badly
That's just because it's the quickest way to ban someone.
Offcourse it wasent reversed.

I wonder how they finally got to taken away your moderating rights tho. Each time i pointed out to at about 6 different mods in total that you abuse moderating powers, or arent upholding the rules, the answer was "its complicated"

Like a relation with a lunatic wife really
You didn't see my post as to why?

Check out the WAYDN thread.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, balotelli is not proffesional enought to lead italy. It has been proven. Prandelli failed in giving him too much room to please him (gf and friend etc) but still, Balotelli got more than enought chances to prove himself in this big stage, and he failed.

Im not even mad because of his poor performance overall, because a lot of individuals behind him also failed royally, but is his personality and the way he behaves, like if everyone owed him something and he is in his right to moan and play the victim role.

When you contrast him, with consumated proffesionals like del piero for example, its baffling that a player with the lack of everything like him, lead Italy.

His media behaviour has been a disgrace too, and I understand DDR anger towards him, because coming from a team like the one which won in 2006, full of legends and winners, to now have to deal with balotelli, is well, sucking to say the least

Mar 9, 2006
Well, balotelli is not proffesional enought to lead italy. It has been proven. Prandelli failed in giving him too much room to please him (gf and friend etc) but still, Balotelli got more than enought chances to prove himself in this big stage, and he failed.

Im not even mad because of his poor performance overall, because a lot of individuals behind him also failed royally, but is his personality and the way he behaves, like if everyone owed him something and he is in his right to moan and play the victim role.

When you contrast him, with consumated proffesionals like del piero for example, its baffling that a player with the lack of everything like him, lead Italy.

His media behaviour has been a disgrace too, and I understand DDR anger towards him, because coming from a team like the one which won in 2006, full of legends and winners, to now have to deal with balotelli, is well, sucking to say the least
What more can we say that even Buffon who was always on Balo's side is upset with him nowadays

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4591909 said:
What more can we say that even Buffon who was always on Balo's side is upset with him nowadays
There's no more to say. He has used up all his chances. He's done it would take some sort of miracle for him to change and I don't know if he is gonna get it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4591893 said:
That's just because it's the quickest way to ban someone.

You didn't see my post as to why?

Check out the WAYDN thread.

Sounds like an Al Capone story, needing to find a good reason to give the boot

Mar 3, 2014
My 2 cents:
-Balotelli has got to go. He is way too inconsistent. He is certainly brilliant some of the time, but when things aren't going well he is a complete liability. Specifically, he drops back way too deep and gets in the way of his teammates and gets stupid fouls. Its too bad because he has got a lot of ability, but after watching him for a few years, its clear that I'd rather have a team player as the #9. Character is crucial on a cup winner - our 2006 team had that. Players like Pirlo, Totti, Buffon, Del Piero, Toni were all winners. Balotelli is an attention whore. He posted a graphic depicting himself over Rio as Jesus.
-Members of FIGC can deflect all they want about Euro 2012. It was a good tournament, but ultimately on the largest stage, they failed two times in a row. This is a time to reflect and revamp the infrastructure in Italy. This includes improving the academies and improving stadiums. The state that some of these are in are absolutely embarrassing.
-I didn't mind the coach in Prandelli, but I think it may be time to try a foreign coach. It may be a good way of getting a novel approach. If not, there is no better option that Ancelotti. He is simply a winner.
-There needs to be a renewed focus on youth develop all throughout Italy. Germany did this in 2006*, and Italy needs to follow suit. We simply lack impact players in certain positions. Our strikers are really not a problem, our wingers are adequate, and our defensive/box-to-box midfield pool is very solid. However, we are lacking central defenders, fullbacks, and trequartistas/secondary strikers. The fact that these types of players are drying up needs to be addressed.
-Bureaucracy is an issue in Italy, and this is something that beyond football needs to be resolved. Frankly, nutbars like Berlusconi have no place in Football. That amateur crap he pulled with Seedorf was embarrassing. Owners like him are holding back Serie A from moving forward. Owners like the brass in charge of Juventus, Napoli, Roma, and possibly Inter (to be determined) are what Serie A need. Improving both the Serie A dynamics and those of the national team will do a lot to help Italian football recover.
The silver lining though: Many other countries would be much worse off with Italy's managerial situation. Italy is fortunate to have young talent, a solid foundation, and deep scouting networks. If the infrastructure can be revamped, Italian football will be fine.

*http://www.khelnama.com/131212/football/news/german-game-reaps-reward-revamp-dfb-coach/14646

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
My 2 cents:
-Balotelli has got to go. He is way too inconsistent. He is certainly brilliant some of the time, but when things aren't going well he is a complete liability. Specifically, he drops back way too deep and gets in the way of his teammates and gets stupid fouls. Its too bad because he has got a lot of ability, but after watching him for a few years, its clear that I'd rather have a team player as the #9. Character is crucial on a cup winner - our 2006 team had that. Players like Pirlo, Totti, Buffon, Del Piero, Toni were all winners. Balotelli is an attention $#@!. He posted a graphic depicting himself over Rio as Jesus.
-Members of FIGC can deflect all they want about Euro 2012. It was a good tournament, but ultimately on the largest stage, they failed two times in a row. This is a time to reflect and revamp the infrastructure in Italy. This includes improving the academies and improving stadiums. The state that some of these are in are absolutely embarrassing.
-I didn't mind the coach in Prandelli, but I think it may be time to try a foreign coach. It may be a good way of getting a novel approach. If not, there is no better option that Ancelotti. He is simply a winner.
-There needs to be a renewed focus on youth develop all throughout Italy. Germany did this in 2006*, and Italy needs to follow suit. We simply lack impact players in certain positions. Our strikers are really not a problem, our wingers are adequate, and our defensive/box-to-box midfield pool is very solid. However, we are lacking central defenders, fullbacks, and trequartistas/secondary strikers. The fact that these types of players are drying up needs to be addressed.
-Bureaucracy is an issue in Italy, and this is something that beyond football needs to be resolved. Frankly, nutbars like Berlusconi have no place in Football. That amateur crap he pulled with Seedorf was embarrassing. Owners like him are holding back Serie A from moving forward. Owners like the brass in charge of Juventus, Napoli, Roma, and possibly Inter (to be determined) are what Serie A need. Improving both the Serie A dynamics and those of the national team will do a lot to help Italian football recover.
The silver lining though: Many other countries would be much worse off with Italy's managerial situation. Italy is fortunate to have young talent, a solid foundation, and deep scouting networks. If the infrastructure can be revamped, Italian football will be fine.

*http://www.khelnama.com/131212/football/news/german-game-reaps-reward-revamp-dfb-coach/14646
:pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)