Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

DDR attacked Balotelli: "We need real men, not Panini stickers or characters.”
De Rossi: "We must start all over from the real men, not from the characters"
also Buffon: "On the pitch, you see who is there, and who is not there."
I could only agree - Balo took his bitch and his friends in Brazil and they lived with him in the same hotel, what Prandelli allowed this shit i don't know and he was more active in the god damn instagram than on the field

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Daniele De Rossi slammed Mario Balotelli. “We need real men, not Panini stickers or characters.”

The Roma midfielder spoke to La Repubblica after Italy’s World Cup elimination, sealed by a 1-0 defeat to Uruguay.

“There were certainly components that affected the result, like the heat or the refereeing, but we must not cling to these things,” said De Rossi.

“We must forget about all this quickly. Actually, I take that back: we should remember well what went wrong and begin again with real men.

“We need real men, not Panini stickers or characters. These are of no use to the Nazionale.”

It is widely believed De Rossi was referring to Balotelli, who posted on Twitter a picture of the Italy Panini album with his sticker in every slot.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4591781 said:

- - - Updated - - -

DDR attacked Balotelli: "We need real men, not Panini stickers or characters.”
De Rossi: "We must start all over from the real men, not from the characters"
also Buffon: "On the pitch, you see who is there, and who is not there."
I could only agree - Balo took his bitch and his friends in Brazil and they lived with him in the same hotel, what Prandelli allowed this shit i don't know and he was more active in the god damn instagram than on the field
Damn Buffon put that shit on blast.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm not even that upset anymore. I still don't think that was a red and I still think Suarez should go jump of a cliff but whatever, shit happens.

Hopefully two years from now in France we see more positive results. Hopefully a new coach that focuses on Italy's talented youth such as: Rugani, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Bertolacci, Sturaro, Baselli, Verratti, Florenzi, Berardi, Insigne, Gabbiadini and Destro.

That's Italy's future right there and in a couple years they'll be at a great age to compete in a tournament like the Euro which will give them great experience leading up to the next World Cup.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm not even that upset anymore. I still don't think that was a red and I still think Suarez should go jump of a cliff but whatever, $#@! happens.

Hopefully two years from now in France we see more positive results. Hopefully a new coach that focuses on Italy's talented youth such as: Rugani, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Bertolacci, Sturaro, Baselli, Verratti, Florenzi, Berardi, Insigne, Gabbiadini and Destro.

That's Italy's future right there and in a couple years they'll be at a great age to compete in a tournament like the Euro which will give them great experience leading up to the next World Cup.
AMEN!

Apr 12, 2004
I'm not even that upset anymore. I still don't think that was a red and I still think Suarez should go jump of a cliff but whatever, shit happens.

As a Canadian, you never should have been upset anyway.

Jul 1, 2010

Milan's kid Hachim Mastour is supposed to be the next big thing, although he's only 16.

Bryan Cristante also looks promising.

Murru is another one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4591829 said:
Also, since you're from New Jersey, you should never have been upset in the first place.

The greaseballs are out, we are still in it.
Looking forward to Belgium vs USA

If USA shows they can put a good organisation, they can win and try beat argentina

Mar 9, 2006

You can't win anything with kids only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)