Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Prandelli, and people that want him to coach Juve if Conte leaves :lol:

Rossi not being selected and Italy creating a million chances in games 2 and 3 :lol:

Marchisio, and his fanboys :lol:

Italy being unable to play up tempo when 1-0 down with minutes to go in games 2 and 3 :lol:

Italy, failed to get out of group stage in 2 consecutive World Cups :lol:

Insigne :lol:
you piece of shit shut your god damn mouth and eat Jedinak's dick

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
who else is available? i dont want either one of the mentioned ones...

Allegri has been mentioned, not now but a few months ago I remember. They haven't mentioned anyone yet, too early but it better not be Allegri.

Honestly this national team needs a coach like Conte, even our Juve players who play with so much heart for him look a shell of themselves on the NT.

How about Zeman?

Gentileg

Jun 24, 2014
Prandelli is tactically inept. What manager plays a tactical system through the Euro qualification, only to change it suddenly in game 1 of the main tournament, do really well, then revert back half way through game 2, then fail to change back to 352 in the final after it dominated the world champions? Tactically inept.

He then does 2 more years of his tactical system again and 2 games into this World Cup he suddenly changes to a 352 in game 3, then at HT in a game he is utterly dominating he takes off his best forward and replaces him with a CM? Tactically inept.

Good riddance Cesare.

Zola please and if not then Maldini.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Allegri has been mentioned, not now but a few months ago I remember. They haven't mentioned anyone yet, too early but it better not be Allegri.

Honestly this national team needs a coach like Conte, even our Juve players who play with so much heart for him look a shell of themselves on the NT.

How about Zeman?
how about NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)