Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
#URU Captain Diego Lugano: "You have to be stupid to think that mark on Chiellini is from today." :facepalm2:
:lol:

Sure, Chiello prepared those marks yesterday to con Suarez :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Destro did pretty well this season from what I remember as well.
:agree:

Would hate to see it 'cause he's a Romanista, but I think he could turn out great. Always rated him higher than Immobile tbh.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol:

Sure, Chiello prepared those marks yesterday to con Suarez :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Would hate to see it 'cause he's a Romanista, but I think he could turn out great. Always rated him higher than Immobile tbh.
But of course. Don't you know about those dirty, cheating, match fixing Italians?

Doesn't matter to me where he plays :p.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
End of another era for Italy...not as big as the last one but we'll definitely see a handful of new players in Euro '16.

Oh and fuck Suarez, fucking cannibal. Surely he has to be suspended. Psycho has ruined it for his team yet again.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Abete said he was going to resign regardless of the WC. He said he really hopes Prandelli reconsiders his resignation and that the 2nd place finish in the Euro and the 3rd place finish in the Confeds should not be ignored.

Anyways Prandelli is not going to reconsider. Especially if you heard what he said today. I think Mancini is the front runner to become to the new Azzurri coach.
I don't care if Prandelli leaves, he did bring in youth, he just needs to abando the Balotelli fascination. I am super happy about that prick Abete leaving though!

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Uruguay should be disqualified and italy go trough in their place

And the ref banned for life
I dont agree. As ronney said... We got to play nasty.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care if Prandelli leaves, he did bring in youth, he just needs to abando the Balotelli fascination. I am super happy about that prick Abete leaving though!
Balo is considered youth DIECI

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Uruguay has no proven class forwards bar Suarez and Cavani.

What the $#@! is this comparison
Where do you see me stating a comparison?

All I'm doing is saying the same things Prandelli said in his latest interview regarding elimination & resignation, shit that I was saying at the beginning of the WC and folks were saying I was nuts.

“If we didn’t score goals, then it means we have certain structural limitations..."

“We lost this World Cup against Costa Rica. We had what was needed to do better and I put on four strikers, but we still didn’t create scoring opportunities. In these situations, there is physicality needed as well as quality.

“In terms of fitness preparation, we knew it would be difficult to find the same sharpness as the South and Central American teams. Uruguay and Costa Rica were clearly quicker and were first to every ball. It worked against England, but not the other two teams.”

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Prandelli, and people that want him to coach Juve if Conte leaves :lol:

Rossi not being selected and Italy creating a million chances in games 2 and 3 :lol:

Marchisio, and his fanboys :lol:

Italy being unable to play up tempo when 1-0 down with minutes to go in games 2 and 3 :lol:

Italy, failed to get out of group stage in 2 consecutive World Cups :lol:

Insigne :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)