Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
hopefully you're wrong again, like when you said I should go to sleep when I said this group is anyone's and that even Costa Rica could go through :spliff:

hey who do you support?
No team in particular, I'm enjoying the show. But the African teams have my full support, and the latin teams are impressing the shit outta me so it's hard not to root for them either. Who woulda thought I would've had a soft spot for Mexico. But I want all of Europe(minus croatia and the dutch)+Argentina to have a miserable WC.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
No team in particular, I'm enjoying the show. But the African teams have my full support, and the latin teams are impressing the shit outta me so it's hard not to root for them either. Who woulda thought I would've had a soft spot for Mexico. But I want all of Europe(minus croatia)+Argentina to have a miserable WC.
salopard!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
No team in particular, I'm enjoying the show. But the African teams have my full support, and the latin teams are impressing the $#@! outta me so it's hard not to root for them either. Who woulda thought I would've had a soft spot for Mexico. But I want all of Europe(minus croatia and the dutch)+Argentina to have a miserable WC.
haha yes obviously I want Italy to go all the way, and while I think they could survive Uruguay (maybe) I see a very tough road ahead. Honestly I see every european team with the exception of Germany out by the semi final. The only reason I see Germany in the semis is because they will probably face France in the quarters. I really love how Ghana are playing, they have been a bit unlucky, they should have 6 points.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
nigga hates whitey
:lol:
T'a meme chercher a voir ma reponse. :D
I would have supported Canada had they participated, unlike them folks here @AlexJuventino, I support my countrymen in their sporting struggles.

haha yes obviously I want Italy to go all the way, and while I think they could survive Uruguay (maybe) I see a very tough road ahead. Honestly I see every european team with the exception of Germany out by the semi final. The only reason I see Germany in the semis is because they will probably face France in the quarters. I really love how Ghana are playing, they have been a bit unlucky, they should have 6 points.
I want Ghana to win, or any African team really. I'd go nuts, hysterical, I'd cry my eyes out.

Faut pas ecouter a cet haineux Mark, je t'aime :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
really i really dont see the azzurri winning this one, but all they need is a draw, so this is 50 50
Yeah I can't see them beating Uruguay in a South American country, but they just (@Hustini) might hold on to a draw. The 3-5-2 is the best way for Italy to play IMO, and they should keep using it should they reach the next round and further.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah I can't see them beating Uruguay in a South American country, but they just (@Hustini) might hold on to a draw. The 3-5-2 is the best way for Italy to play IMO, and they should keep using it should they reach the next round and further.
4-1 Uruguay

Suarez hat trick, Cavani. Balotelli for Italy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I want Ghana to win, or any African team really. I'd go nuts, hysterical, I'd cry my eyes out.
would be great. Ghana or Algeria for me. maybe Ivory Coast but only because of the Toure brothers, but i dont like them as much as the 1st two. Cameroon is really disapointing, they play really bad, and i cant root for Nigeria because i wanted Bosnia to progress :D. so Ghana or Algeria to do good, one of them can go to the QF, with a little luck even to the semifinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)