Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
De rossi out was a pretty big blow.With Marchisio out,we can just book our tickets home.Watch Aquilani named in starting 11 and Pirlo,Veratti,Aquilani losing possesion all over the place and Suarez fucking us up on the counter.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Yes Beautiful Barbados. Just watch and see.

- - - Updated - - -

De rossi out was a pretty big blow.With Marchisio out,we can just book our tickets home.Watch Aquilani named in starting 11 and Pirlo,Veratti,Aquilani losing possesion all over the place and Suarez $#@!ing us up on the counter.
Oh ye of little faith.

Mar 9, 2006
3 games with 3 different line-ups :lol: almost everything worked in the 1st match against England, what was the point to change something?! :sergio: he tried 4231 once more than a year ago and then blocked this formation because it's poor and doesn't suit Italy but used it against Costa Rica again when italy had to score :sergio:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I would feel much better with DDR in there instead of Veratti in the midfield though. I feel our midfield is very soft with Pirlo and Verratti alone. I have to assumre Marchisio will fall back regularly and not play that far up as its being reported. This could be a stroke of genius by Prandelli or his death sentence.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4588129 said:
3 games with 3 different line-ups :lol: almost everything worked in the 1st match against England, what was the point to change something?! :sergio: he tried 4231 once more than a year ago and then blocked this formation because it's poor and doesn't suit Italy but used it against Costa Rica again when italy had to score :sergio:
:tup:

Against costa rica the second half was worst , he started throwing in attackers but there was no link up play between them . Cassano :facepalm2:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I would feel much better with DDR in there instead of Veratti in the midfield though. I feel our midfield is very soft with Pirlo and Verratti alone. I have to assumre Marchisio will fall back regularly and not play that far up as its being reported. This could be a stroke of genius by Prandelli or his death sentence.
Caceres will crush you guys.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
really i really dont see the azzurri winning this one, but all they need is a draw, so this is 50 50
Non, il doivent sortir, il sont obliger d'etre eliminer. Italy out. England out. Spain out. Portugal out. Nigeria will beat Argentina and Ghana will eliminate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)