Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well actually that's a bit incorrect. Judas was a Zealot so he believed the Messiah would be a warrior messiah so he figured by betraying Yeshua he would force his hand, because he didn't believe that he would allow himself to die and suffer. Judas didn't understand so therefore he let his guilt overtake him and hung himself.

whose interpretation is this?

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Probable formation per Sky

........Ciro Balo
........Marchisio
DeSciglio......darmian
.......Veratti Pirlo
Chiellini bonucci barzagli

3-5-2 and that's exactly how they had it lined up on the screen

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I've lost a lot of respect for Moggi over the years. He's so out of touch with the modern football world, he just comes off as an ignorant prick every time he opens up his mouth.

Just be quiet man...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There's probably more trolling in there than real opinion, part about Paletta is true though.
Even the Thiago Motta part to an extent, but a lot of the stuff he says comes across as bitter and twisted.

Still love the man for all the work he put for us during the years, but he really should refrain from making football comments.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Hey that 3/5/2 I posted from sky could be fun ! I think Uruguay's slow older midfield will suffer. We have to beware of the counters. We have to score 1st and out them on their heels!

- - - Updated - - -

Even the Thiago Motta part to an extent, but a lot of the stuff he says comes across as bitter and twisted.

Still love the man for all the work he put for us during the years, but he really should refrain from making football comments.
I agree with the message. It's his he puts it that's harsh. Italy needs to go back to it's roots and push the Italian youth. This must be done at both the club and national team level. Prandelli is in board with most if his selections but the clubs must do theirs parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)