Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am fully aware of that, but found it ironic that the Brazilian born player was the one complaining about the weather :howler:

He was absolutely horrific in that game. Him and Abate were arguably the worst players out there. Costa Rica are a decent/solid side. They are very organized and disciplined, but at the end of the day, they are still Costa Rica and Italy should've won that game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That, and the team not giving two shits about the match. It even kinda makes sense if you think about: They saw that pushing for a win against this Costa Rica team in the form of their life and full of momentum and motivation would be difficult and costly in terms of stamina, especially in this climate, and a loss by one goal doesn't make any difference to them compared to a draw. They still mustn't lose against Uruguay.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When i see Marchisio crawling off the field more dead then alive, after 69 minutes, i'll believe it.

Motta didnt had his best game but motivation, as allways, plays a big part in italy's game.
He'll show up

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
With De Rossi out injured, I can totally see Italy reverting to a hybrid 3-5-2. Prandelli is worried about Saurez and Cavani

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Darmian Motta Pirlo Marchisio De Sciglio
Candreva
Balotelli​

or

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Darmian Verratti Pirlo Motta De Sciglio
Marchisio
Balotelli

- - - Updated - - -

"I will pass pass on information about Juventus and Italy."
- Caceres

Martin, noooo. :sigh:

Jul 20, 2012
Besides Suarez. I am not worried as much as I was against Costa Rica. Costa Rica was solid and didn't leave much room for Italy to exploit, Uruguay on the other hand has no midfield nor defence, which I am hoping Italy takes advantage of.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Italy the only game this wc playing all 3 group games in the 3 northern Brasilian cities aka the amazon/super tropical region. To boot their last 2 groups games are at 1pn. Thank you FIFA and go to hell !

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Besides Suarez. I am not worried as much as I was against Costa Rica. Costa Rica was solid and didn't leave much room for Italy to exploit, Uruguay on the other hand has no midfield nor defence, which I am hoping Italy takes advantage of.
I'm much more worried about Uruguay than I was against Costa Rica. I thought we'd get a positive result against CR.

Italy the only game this wc playing all 3 group games in the 3 northern Brasilian cities aka the amazon/super tropical region. To boot their last 2 groups games are at 1pn. Thank you FIFA and go to hell !
How is that even fair?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Time schedule is mostly due to accomodate European viewers. I agree that venues are a bit silly.

Apr 12, 2004
Why is it that Andy hates the Azzurri so much yet that didn't stop him from wearing the Azzuri's jersey, took pictures in it and even uploaded them to Facebook
I didn't know a blue Nedved Juventuz away kit was an Azzurri shirt.
It's funny how Andy says nothing about Greg in all of this.
Greg's wife is Portuguese, he has a better reason than, "an uncle one time was flying to Bosnia and flew over Italy" which 35% of you jamokes do.

My my lady is German and South African, I now like those countries more than I have in the past, does not mean I'm pulling for the Bokke the next Rugby World Cup though, either. However, it gives me something to identify with.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What do you guys think of an Immobile - Balotelli duo upfront in a 3-5-2? I think it could work, I'm just not so sure Prandelli will even think of it.

Apr 12, 2004
I lied, Aziz was the one wearing it.

Enron, Aziz, me, Dru, Tahir, Andy, Henry.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you guys think of an Immobile - Balotelli duo upfront in a 3-5-2? I think it could work, I'm just not so sure Prandelli will even think of it.
I think that since they are Italian, that sucks.

Attachments

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
ßöмßäяðîëя;4586727 said:
Greg's wife is Portuguese, he has a better reason than, "an uncle one time was flying to Bosnia and flew over Italy" which 35% of you jamokes do.
It's even more sad that his wife made him root against his own country. He should be able to stand up for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)