Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would even have suggested Insigne Immobile before the Costa Rica game but he was horrible. I still think 3 at the back is the way to go. If DDR is out I'm not sure if I'd go with Verratti or more defensive and give Motta another chance. Perhaps Parolo?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you nationalist?
I am a fan of Italy 20 years since '94 and I do not care that I have no single drop of Italian
andy andy
:crazy:
I'm Anti-globalist. If that makes me a nationalist, then so be it, but I don't support the US Government on their various excursions into complete idiocy.

It's impossible to hate people like Asif, Hoori & Rab.

Just be honest, you hate people that support the football giants like Brazil, Italy etc & then hate on your team especially when their national team will never qualify for any big tournament.:D
I have a soft spot for those folks, but I still find it idiotic to support a nation other than your own. They have come to terms with my opinion in regards to that matter. But I still have never received a good answer as to why it makes sense to support a nation other than your own unless you have specific family ties to it, or have lived there for an extended period of time. It does not, and never will, make practical sense.

Ridiculous reason to hate anyone for that imho.
I couldn't care less.

Stick to your own nation I say. Following another is just pure retarded.
Well yes, it is retarded. Especially since international football is based solely on... wait for it... nationality!

Actually it's retarted to think that a fan of a football can't root for other football national team besides his home country just because he wasn't born there or lives there.
If so, then why doesn't FIFA simply wipe out all of the nationality eligibility rules so that anybody of any nationality can play for any nation? Huh?

Well of course, because then it would be fuucking CLUB FOOTBALL!

If your nation isn't in the competition, then just don't watch it, or go spend a day at the beach or something. I don't know what else to tell people. I'm not cheering for somebody in Copa America or the Euros because I'm such a fantastic football loving fan!

Give me a break. That is a pathetic excuse.

Exactly.

It should not even be a discussion actually...just some people make a drama about it,when there is no problem really.
Just supporting a sports and football team.
It will always be a discussion because it's simply moronic.

Just wait and see tomorrow, just wait and see, X. :inter:
If I see Greg rooting for Portugal over the US, then I will give it to him for sure. But I don't think he will.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If so, then why doesn't FIFA simply wipe out all of the nationality eligibility rules so that anybody of any nationality can play for any nation? Huh?

Well of course, because then it would be fuucking CLUB FOOTBALL!

If your nation isn't in the competition, then just don't watch it, or go spend a day at the beach or something. I don't know what else to tell people. I'm not cheering for somebody in Copa America or the Euros because I'm such a fantastic football loving fan!

Give me a break. That is a pathetic excuse.

It will always be a discussion because it's simply moronic.
It's just wrong.
one thing is to be a player and represent your country as it is your work,other thing is just being a fan,and this is just your hobby.
and yes those 2 are different things.

Player can't chose(mostly) which country to play for.
But the fan,being just a fan,can chose what to like or not,and it's just dumb that you think you can tell someone else to "NOT LIKE" or "NOT WATCH" other national teams.

ofcourse i will not say that i am italian,becuase i'm not,and ofcourse i'm not singing their anthem or something.
But not to follow and root for the football team?ffs why?:lol::sergio:

i'm sorry man but this is really stupid imo and i don't agree on it.

But if that's your opinion,so be it man...

Juventino[RUS];4586237 said:
TIL you can't support other national football squads because it's retarded :lol: Why do people are so stupid :lol:
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I would even have suggested Insigne Immobile before the Costa Rica game but he was horrible. I still think 3 at the back is the way to go. If DDR is out I'm not sure if I'd go with Verratti or more defensive and give Motta another chance. Perhaps Parolo?
Agree,3 at the back.
Immobile-Cerci/Insigne upfront is the way.

Pretty sure it will be Verratti-Pirlo-Marchisio in the middle.

Apr 12, 2004
Actually it's retarted to think that a fan of a football can't root for other football national team besides his home country just because he wasn't born there or lives there.

You root for your country by default because you live there,even if you don't like the team/quality actually.
But you can like other team style of play and their football.
Actually, it's retarded to think that a fan of Palestine can't root for any other football national team besides his home country because you refuse to allow it to exist.

Go fuck yourself, you son of a bitch. This is America, telling you to fuck yourself.
@Bjerknes @ReBeL
@ The World

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You may not be a fan of the Azzurri's (I'm not anymore) but it's impossible (and rather retarded) to not have a soft spot for them if you are a Juve fan.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4586358 said:
Actually, it's retarded to think that a fan of Palestine can't root for any other football national team besides his home country because you refuse to allow it to exist.

Go fuck yourself, you son of a bitch. This is America, telling you to fuck yourself.
@Bjerknes @ReBeL
@ The World
Not so smart huh?
I was talking only football...you bring up politics and start cursing...
I won't do the same.

I really should just ignore you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)