Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't hate Italians, that is ridiculous to say. I love Italians. However, I hate people who aren't Italian cheering for Italy.
It's impossible to hate people like Asif, Hoori & Rab.

Just be honest, you hate people that support the football giants like Brazil, Italy etc & then hate on your team especially when their national team will never qualify for any big tournament.:D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Stick to your own nation I say. Following another is just pure retarded.
Actually it's retarted to think that a fan of a football can't root for other football national team besides his home country just because he wasn't born there or lives there.

You root for your country by default because you live there,even if you don't like the team/quality actually.
But you can like other team style of play and their football.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It's dumb to think of it as supporting a nation, when it's really just a football team you're supporting.
Exactly.

It should not even be a discussion actually...just some people make a drama about it,when there is no problem really.
Just supporting a sports and football team.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Actually it's retarted to think that a fan of a football can't root for other football national team besides his home country just because he wasn't born there or lives there.

You root for your country by default because you live there,even if you don't like the team/quality actually.
But you can like other team style of play and their football.

think again, we got freaks here who root against the country they live in

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I don't hate Italians, that is ridiculous to say. I love Italians. However, I hate people who aren't Italian cheering for Italy.
Why can't Italy have foreign fans? All the Mexicans cheer for brazil as soon as they get eliminated? All the bandwagon Barcelona fans? I like to see ppl wearing out azzurri shirt no matter who they are !

- - - Updated - - -

What's the story with this Costa Rica doping probe? 7 players is a lot! What happens to our result yesterday of there found positive? Could the result be turned around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)