Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because nothing makes you feel quite as fresh as having your team humiliated in the name of your country in front of the whole world.
Italy will not get humiliated if Buffon is missing. And if that's the case him being the only reason one step away from humiliation then the Azzurri better pack and travel back home already.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Once again, if Buffon's absence is equal to that then they should not be there in the first place.
He's coming back for the remaining two games. If Italy get eliminated, it is a humiliation, that's it. And it's not like he's running around like Vidal. The man is a professional athlete, he can handle it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Someone legit just said "Italy haven't improved from four years ago, England have." I'm deadass about to start finding and stabbing people.
:sergio:

The English say something like that every time they play Italy or any other team for that matter. They're so arrogant. :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
England: Hart, Johnson, Baines, Gerrard, Cahill, Jagielka, Sturridge, Rooney, Welbeck, Henderson, Sterling

Italy : Sirigu; Darmian, Barzagli, Paletta, Chiellini; De Rossi; Candreva, Verratti, Pirlo, Marchisio; Balotelli

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's a very pacey England side that could prove to be difficult to handle. Very much looking forward to this, I hope Italy win though.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Don't feel confident at all. Chiello at lb with those wingers in a disaster waiting to happen. If Perin starts, it's even worse. Still believe we can win, of course, but an England win would not surprise me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)