Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ah well! as an Italian im actually glad were out. Totally gutless performance. and the rest of the fan boys here should be pleased too. now the tomato sales are gonna hit the roof in 2010. wish i was going to be in Rome when they arrive. And de Rossi is a cunt!!!

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4,023
    Yes they did. They sucked. Vieri missed three chances. Italy choked.
    Why are you being such a prick today? I told her not to bring it up and start this again.

Congratulations Andy, Italy lost and quite embarrassingly. They finish bottom of the group below fricking New Zealand so you got what you wanted there is no need to be a douche about it too.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    For some reason I can't stop thinking about Lippi not taking both Totti or Del Piero.

How hard it is for one to know that Pepe, Quaggy, Gila, Di Natale, Pazzini, Iaquinta combined can't create or make half the difference Totti or Ale make on the pitch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why are you being such a prick today? I told her not to bring it up and start this again.

Congratulations Andy, Italy lost and quite embarrassingly. They finish bottom of the group below fricking New Zealand so you got what you wanted there is no need to be a douche about it too.
    Folks did the same with the USA. But the difference is I support my own nation... they weren't/aren't even Italian.

Guys like Holdon {forum guy, not the US Holden) are those that are exempt.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Andy isnt being a prick even at times he can be.....no offence rude boy. Italy were probably the worst of the bigger so called nations to choke dramatically. We talk about France but the Italians were probably on par with them. No desire no effort, absolutely clueless. Totally unlike Lippi. Glad we're out. Teams playing like us shouldnt be in the next round. FACT!!

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
    Jan 6, 2009
    I also didn't want to watch Italy anymore on this World Cup because of their pathetic style. But I can't understand all the hate from the ones like Andy or Burke, apparently Juventini, towards a team full of our players. Hate towards ol' Lippi, Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, Iaquinta and now Pepe. The only team that will never have anything to do with Inter. I'm glad that you're happy, now go and support Sneijder, Maicon and Milito, lot of teams you may cheer for. Sorry that Eto'o is gone.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    i gotta apologize to ferrara. today we saw the same clueless game approach. the same lack of movement of the midfield. the same lack of midfielders pushing up when we had the ball in the attack. its lippis signature... ferrara just did exactly what he learned from lippi. too bad he learned from lippi after lippi got mad and totally lost it.

and pleeeerase. marchetti is half the kepper manninger is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Andy isnt being a prick even at times he can be.....no offence rude boy.
    No offense taken.

I also didn't want to watch Italy anymore on this World Cup because of their pathetic style. But I can't understand all the hate from the ones like Andy or Burke, apparently Juventini, towards a team full of our players. Hate towards ol' Lippi, Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, Iaquinta and now Pepe. The only team that will never have anything to do with Inter. I'm glad that you're happy, now go and support Sneijder, Maicon and Milito, lot of teams you may cheer for. Sorry that Eto'o is gone.
    You can't understand it? You don't even understand the original point of "it", dude. Of course you can't understand it.

Apr 12, 2004
    Read my profile.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    all you fake italian fanboy wannabe here, just get over it.......Italia are out and deseverdly so. so stop whining and move on. I didnt expect a dam thing in this WC and so why kid yourselves too. As long as spain dont win.....im good.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Gattuso,Zambrotta,Cannavaro,Di Natale,Pirlo and Camoranesi should retire.Don't care if their successors won't be as good as they were in their prime,but we need a young team.Starting with the qualification for the Euro's.

Buffon
    Cassani Bonucci(Bocchetti) Chiellini Santon
    Montolivo Marchisio De Rossi
    Candreva
    Balotelli Cassano​

+ guys like G.Rossi,Poli,Guarente,Criscito and hopefully Giovinco should be constantly playing when Prandelli takes over.I'm sick of Di Natale and Co.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)