Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nah that's too harsh, Paraguay was the team that created absolutely nothing. Can't blame them, but Lippi needs to figure out a setup that works better offensively. Next game is New Zealand, which should be more than winnable, [after that is Slovakia] and hopefully by then the offense will be in full gear + a return of Pirlo.
True, Italy created a few things, Paraguay created next to nothing all game because Italy played a high line and had control of the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You see, this is what Andy is talking about. But I don't think you understand what I'm talking about at all here.

The fact is, and I think most here will agree, that no-one deserved a red card, but if we have to pick one player who was the closest to a red card, it was Camoranesi.

But listening to you now, I'm having second thoughts about Italy-Korea. How robbed Italy were at all on that match is what I'm asking myself. If on this match I just finished watching, you say that Paraguay deserved to be 2 men down in the opening 5 minutes, then I wonder what really happened on Italy-S. Korea.
Totally agree, and i ll take it further it's unjust camo didnt get sent off after that tackle from behind on morel who was on the break.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You see, this is what Andy is talking about. But I don't think you understand what I'm talking about at all here.

The fact is, and I think most here will agree, that no-one deserved a red card, but if we have to pick one player who was the closest to a red card, it was Camoranesi.

But listening to you now, I'm having second thoughts about Italy-Korea. How robbed Italy were at all on that match is what I'm asking myself. If on this match I just finished watching, you say that Paraguay deserved to be 2 men down in the opening 5 minutes, then I wonder what really happened on Italy-S. Korea.
Watch that game with a neutral viewpoint, and you will wonder no more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What is going to save this Italy is a miracle and there happens to be a miracle man on the bench:

That's right, Fabio Quagliarella.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Totally agree, and i ll take it further it's unjust camo didnt get sent off after that tackle from behind on morel who was on the break.
Caceres had two tackles that were both worse. Perhaps I'm wrong about Paraguay as a team though. Thinking about it, it's just Caceres.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But you watched the highlights, you read the papers, didn't you?
I did.
Everyone knows that Korea's opponents were blatantly robbed. I used the Italy-Korea match not to disagree with Seven that Italy were robbed but to show him how easily I can use his lack of objectivity in regards to the Azzurri against him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know but you don't need to see other people's reaction to have your own opinion about another matter.
I talked about this with Seven via PM a couple of days ago. He knows very well that I was only taking the piss because I told him on PM that Korea were shamelessly favored in 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)