Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah, and if you're sitting rather low behind the goal, you can't even see it when they score a goal, due to the positioning of the advertising boards.

Happened to me last year at the Belgian Cup Final. The entire section (including me) jumped up at what looked to be a certain goal, only to realise (quite a few seconds later I might add) that the players just kept on playing & that there hadn't been a goal.
The highlights on tv showed that it wasn't even that close at all :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Iaquinta: "Lippi asked me to follow the side back (of Mexico), but when I did it I had no energies to counterattack. It's easy to say: Eto’o does it at Inter. Eto'o scored many goals less in this season in that position, didn't it? Even Di Natale finds difficult to adapt. Then I feel better on the left flank because I can move to center and shoot. On the right flank I'm out of my fav position, Lippi knows it but he told me that he needs me to stay there".
"Even Marchisio is out of his fav position. We try to adapt and do what Lippi asks us to do"
"I know that it would be better if we all played in our fav position, but if I tell it to Lippi he sends me away"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You guys have my sympathy, because you play sexy football and because you have Robin, but its Algerie this WC i'm afraid :p

I asked you before to shut up.
Why Algeria? Egypt was bad when it came to good sportsmanship, but Algeria is incredible. I have never seen a more disgusting bunch of individuals on a pitch TBH. What they pulled off in the Africa Cup was beyond anything that I could ever have imagined. The farce with their goalie, players going down injured every five seconds when they have the lead, cynical fouls, diving.. they know no shame.

So why do you support them when you like Holland and Arsenal? I don't get it.

Sep 14, 2003
Worst Italy team since 1986 (the first WC I can remember). Ironically, the same mistakes are being made once again - relying on players way past their prime. Lippi is a stubborn fool, yet the lack of young quality talent in Italy doesn't help.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why Algeria? Egypt was bad when it came to good sportsmanship, but Algeria is incredible. I have never seen a more disgusting bunch of individuals on a pitch TBH. What they pulled off in the Africa Cup was beyond anything that I could ever have imagined. The farce with their goalie, players going down injured every five seconds when they have the lead, cynical fouls, diving.. they know no shame.

So why do you support them when you like Holland and Arsenal? I don't get it.

Do you know how many times i had to explain why i support Algeria? But you were banned for a long time, so its natural that you must have missed it.

I support all Arab teams mate, whether it was Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia whoever.

Can't argue against their bad sportsmanship though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)