Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Atleast you got it right. Well, partially. :p
:shifty: Where did I mess up?
When it comes to international football I don't get emotionally attached to any but my country, but I will cheer for the Netherland, because I have been always impressed by their style of play and how joyful to watch, and the fact that they always come short in big tournaments except for 1988. I love also to cheer for small nations (Ghana, Ivory coast, and Slovakia)
As a football fan I like to cheer for countries playing positive football like the Netherland, but I won't be cheering for Portugal and Spanish (Diving cunts)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
:shifty: Where did I mess up?
When it comes to international football I don't get emotionally attached to any but my country, but I will cheer for the Netherland, because I have been always impressed by their style of play and how joyful to watch, and the fact that they always come short in big tournaments except for 1988. I love also to cheer for small nations (Ghana, Ivory coast, and Slovakia)
As a football fan I like to cheer for countries playing positive football like the Netherland, but I won't be cheering for Portugal, the Italians, and Spanish (Diving cunts)
:tup: :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), De Sanctis (Napoli), Marchetti (Cagliari), Sirigu (Palermo);

Difensori: Bocchetti (Genoa), Bonucci (Bari), Cannavaro (Juventus), Cassani (Palermo), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Genoa), Grosso (Juventus), Legrottaglie (Juventus), Zambrotta (Milan);

Centrocampisti:Camoranesi (Juventus), Candreva (Juventus), Cossu (Cagliari), Gattuso (Milan), Marchisio (Juventus), Maggio (Napoli) Montolivo (Fiorentina), Palombo (Sampdoria), Pepe (Udinese), Pirlo (Milan);

Attaccanti: Borriello (Milan), Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Fiorentina), Iaquinta (Juventus), Pazzini (Sampdoria), Quagliarella (Napoli).
Where's Merda player ? :lol2: :lol: :rofl:

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
If Italy come second in their group and we do what's expected, win ours, we'll play Italy.

It'll be like watching a replay of two years ago. :D
Ah that will be great:touched: But I actually hope they won't even make it through the group stage.

Schlllllaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd:juventus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
5 teams I don't want winning the World Cup:

1) England :yuck: :inter:
2) Germany (never really liked them)
3) France (cheating faggots; most of them aren't French anyway)
4) USA (I support the US in other sports, but their whole we are superior mentality, although not particularly prevalent in soccer/football, pisses me off)
5) Algeria (disgusting cunts)

Sep 1, 2002

4) USA (I support the US in other sports, but their whole we are superior mentality, although not particularly prevalent in soccer/football, pisses me off)
Why are they not French?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ah that will be great:touched: But I actually hope they won't even make it through the group stage.

Schlllllaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd:juventus:
:p

We can't meet til really late in the tournament I think, Sab. That would be awesome. :D

icεmαή;2475596 said:
Seriously? :p
That penalty shoot-out... :frown2:

Lets move on to other things, like Euro 2008, while I still like you. :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

:andyandbarcelona:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)