Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
What's wrong with them?
Well, they're Portuguese :p

No seriously, they play like shit, both defensively and offensively. Oh and not to forget their continuous struggle at top level. Just give them one top team and expect them to either lose or draw and go to PKs.

Plus, the Iran game you had with them in 2006 should prevent you from such a reckless choice of NTs :p

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well, they're Portuguese :p

No seriously, they play like shit, both defensively and offensively. Oh and not to forget their continuous struggle at top level. Just give them one top team and expect them to either lose or draw and go to PKs.

Plus, the Iran game you had with them in 2006 should prevent you from such a reckless choice of NTs :p
We played very well against them. One of our players tried a Kung Fu To'a kick on Figo's head but it wasn't as bad as he expected :D

Joking aside, I've been having a soft spot for Portugal NT since Euro 2000. Rui Costa :heart:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I bet Hoori doesn't even support Iran in World Cups, i'm pretty sure if given the choice she'd rather Italy wins it than Iran does.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I bet Hoori doesn't even support Iran in World Cups, i'm pretty sure if given the choice she'd rather Italy wins it than Iran does.
I supported Iran in World Cup 2006 :stuckup:

Have you heard what Persian fans were chanting against some Saudi team last week in the AFC CL, Fred? :D
بقره، بقره? :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:lol:

Im impressed but no, they were shouting things like "It's the Persian gulf you filthy arabs" and "Traitors" oh and finally "We'll get our empire lands back". But the Iranian foreign ministry when asked responded with the usual: "Some Arab countries target us by these stuff.." :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Im impressed but no, they were shouting things like "It's the Persian gulf you filthy arabs" and "Traitors" oh and finally "We'll get our empire lands back". But the Iranian foreign ministry when asked responded with the usual: "Some Arab countries target us by these stuff.." :D

I can't believe people crying over a name.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Have you heard what Persian fans were chanting against some Saudi team last week in the AFC CL, Fred? :D

I supported Iran in World Cup 2006 :stuckup:

You did? Admirable, that will win you points with Andy and Jack then.

So if given a choice, would you rather Del Piero win the WC as captain of Italy, or Javad Nekounam? :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Anything to bring smile to Ale :D

You are offended only because baghara is female. Sexist.
Well i am an Arab.

Did i ever tell you about that "Al Jazeera" commentator who was commentating on a Serie A game that had a female linesman officiating? The commentator said that the linesman might have been better suited in a kitchen :lol: :rofl:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well i am an Arab.

Did i ever tell you about that "Al Jazeera" commentator who was commentating on a Serie A game that had a female linesman officiating? The commentator said that the linesman might have been better suited in a kitchen :lol: :rofl:
I know some Arab men both at work and university and I'm telling you, I haven't seen men as respectful to women as they are. The only problem with them is that they see us, girls, in tetrad groups :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)