Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Aha, I always knew you sneakily love Rooney :touched:

Seriously, I don't even consider Miccoli a genius on the pitch. He's sure a good and talented player, for a team of Palermo's level. Never impressed by him when he was with us, the little petty whiner.
Wasn't that the season when we were very bad and we were leaking goals like nuts? The season we ended up 3rd in serie A far behind Milan?
I don't think anyone impressed that season, bar Trez maybe. The other strikers, Di Vaio, Miccoli and Del Piero, were all pretty bad.

I agree though that he's a mid-table team player. If at 30 you still didn't shine in a big team, then there must be a reason.
Perfect player for the 2010 Azzurri team :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Di Vaio and Miccoli were never impressing whenever they were given a chance. They both can do perfectly well for teams like Bologna and Palermo, I'd give them that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Riquelme, a player I dislike because he's a choker, is much more of a "genius" than Rooney will ever be. And the reason being he sees stuff on the pitch others don't, while Rooney's execution is superb.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I was just thinking today how creative the Italy squad could be if Lippi pulled his head out of his arse.

Pazzini

Giovinco-Miccoli-Cassano

Marchisio-De Rossi

Criscito-Chiellini-Canna-Motta

Buffon

That is a quality side.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
This looks better IMO:

Buffon
Canna----Chellini
Motta--------------Crisitio
De Rossi----Marchiso
Camo------Cassano------Di Natale
Gilardino​

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pazzini

Balotelli-Miccoli-Cassano

Marchisio-De Rossi

Santon-Chiellini-Canna-Motta

Buffon
Pazzini

Giovinco - Cassano - Balotelli

Marchisio - De Rossi

Criscito - Chiellini - Cannavaro - Cassani

This looks like a good formation, at least in a world where Giovinco was a regular at Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)