Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Canna will get raped Dule, but who else is there? I would of put Nesta in the lineup but he does not want to come out of retirement. Perhaps Chiellini and Bonucci but thats a risk.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
This is what I'm saying all along. They also pick Criscito as the best Italian left back, Cannavaro as one of the best Italian CBs and Pazzini as one of the best strikers in the league at the moment :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This is what I'm saying all along. They also pick Criscito as the best Italian left back, Cannavaro as one of the best Italian CBs and Pazzini as one of the best strikers in the league at the moment :D
Pazzini's goal to game ratio is better than any Italian striker at the moment, Criscito plays consistently while Santon does not. The Canna argument well......

Dec 31, 2008
---------------------------Gigi
Motta----------Canna-----------Chiellini------------Criscito
----------------Marchisio-------De Rossi
--------Camo------------Ale-------------Di natale
---------------------Gilardino
Candreva, Miccoli, Balotelli, Santon

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Totti: "My return? I don't know. I have not talked with Marcello Lippi. I'll have to check my physical condition and then see if the team wants me, so there are many things to consider."

Totti was/is a great player, if not legend...but isn't it a bit silly that he comes back now? He didn't give a sh#t when they played friendlies nor qualifications. But he'd come back 1 month before the WC and just jump in? Isn't that a bit sad? At least other players give their best and if he decides to come back they won't go. Looks messed up IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)