Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What's the story behind the disliking of the support strikers who used to play for Juve, were rumored to join Juve, could join Juve or played/play/could play for the Azzurri?
I've noticed how some members here can't stand these strikers and always underrate them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
--------------buffon----------------
-motta-chiello-ranocchia-criscito-
-----de rossi-pirlo-marchisio-------
----cassano--iaquinta--balotelli----

id say thats a pretty good team, my worry is the defense really, doesnt look to strong and i dont want to see the oldies back there.

as for attack and midfield id say its pretty lethal.
As long as Canna is fit, he'll be starting.

I don't see Fantonio making the squad, although I am holding out slight hope on Balotelli.

Although that team looks pretty good on paper, I like it. :agree: :juventus:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Alen; I do clearly understand what you mean but there is no story behind this for me. I don't dislike Cassano or any of those you have in your sick mind. It's only about Miccoli. I hate him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen; I do clearly understand what you mean but there is no story behind this for me. I don't dislike Cassano or any of those you have in your sick mind. It's only about Miccoli. I hate him.
Does this mean that you'd like us to buy Cassano or Balotelli this summer? Or Zlatan?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's the story behind the disliking of the support strikers who used to play for Juve, were rumored to join Juve, could join Juve or played/play/could play for the Azzurri?
I've noticed how some members here can't stand these strikers and always underrate them.
That's pretty much every decent Italian support striker :D

May 22, 2007
--------------buffon----------------
-motta-chiello-ranocchia-criscito-
-----de rossi-pirlo-marchisio-------
----cassano--iaquinta--balotelli----

id say thats a pretty good team, my worry is the defense really, doesnt look to strong and i dont want to see the oldies back there.

as for attack and midfield id say its pretty lethal.
Gilardino <-> Iaquinta, but it's good.

Dec 31, 2008
I dont care abt any other striker other than Miccoli. I dont know why but i srsly hate that guy

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If you don't like Cassano or Miccoli then you really should not be watching football both are geniuses on the pitch regardless of mentality you should look at both of there impacts to the clubs they play with.

Dec 31, 2008
If you don't like Cassano or Miccoli then you really should not be watching football both are geniuses on the pitch regardless of mentality you should look at both of there impacts to the clubs they play with.
Its just a personal thing. I admit Miccoli is a great player and has been Palermos most influencial plaer. I simply dont know the reason wh i hate him, maybe because im too drunk

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Crap, I was kinda looking forward to watching a lot more football, but I guess I'll have to stop.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Aha, I always knew you sneakily love Rooney :touched:

Seriously, I don't even consider Miccoli a genius on the pitch. He's sure a good and talented player, for a team of Palermo's level. Never impressed by him when he was with us, the little petty whiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)