Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßüякε;2379033 said:
What passport do you have?

Syrian.

Home is where you heart is?

I wonder if I can have two passports then, one for the nation of BEER and another for the small separate island of PUSSY next to it.

Totally agree.

I might close it right now as the qualifiers are over.

What passport should i have?

Thats the real question isn't it? Because Rossi has an Italian passport but should not be playing for Italy according to Andy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I never said he shouldn't play for Italy. If he has his passport, he can play for them. But that still makes him a traitor to the USSF and a subsequently the US, and gives me a right to hate his guts and wish the worst for him. He's a cunt player and his family should be sent to Guantanamo under football terrorism charges. Love to see an Eduardo-type injury to BOTH his legs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I never said he shouldn't play for Italy. If he has his passport, he can play for them. But that still makes him a traitor to the USSF and a subsequently the US, and gives me a right to hate his guts and wish the worst for him. He's a cunt player and his family should be sent to Guantanamo under football terrorism charges. Love to see an Eduardo-type injury to BOTH his legs.
I don't really have an opinion on the matter. Too complicated imo, especially because different countries have different views on nationalities. What i don't agree with is the notion that you are from the country your raised in.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Okay, well then I choose to be from Burkina Faso. I mean hey, if such lengthy fabrication is allowed, then I'm from there. Might as well make it cool.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well i never lived in Libya at all. I used to consider myself Libyan, but by your logic thats out of the equation. Where am i from then?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You are a Weegie,
A fucking Weegie,
Your only happy on giro day,
Your Ma's a stealer,
Your Da's a dealer,
Please don't take my hubcaps away.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Funny :D

On a more serious note, even you see the flaw in your logic.

What I think is, you have different standards for what makes one of a certain nationality. Personally i have never lived in Libya, but i do not feel any affiliation to any other country. If i was born in the US and lived all my life there, i'm sure i'd opt to play for the Libyan NT regardless.

The US which is essentially a country of immigrants, you guys have different standards, if somebody was born and raised in the US, you consider that person American. Which is why you'd never understand why people like Rossi choose to represent their original home countries.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Funny :D

On a more serious note, even you see the flaw in your logic.

What I think is, you have different standards for what makes one of a certain nationality. Personally i have never lived in Libya, but i do not feel any affiliation to any other country. If i was born in the US and lived all my life there, i'm sure i'd opt to play for the Libyan NT regardless.

The US which is essentially a country of immigrants, you guys have different standards, if somebody was born and raised in the US, you consider that person American. Which is why you'd never understand why people like Rossi choose to represent their original home countries.
But that's all a load of horse cock. If you've never lived or even been to the country you "think" is yours, you're living a lie.

Saying Rossi's "original" country is Italy is probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post. Snap the fuck out of it. Just because you want to be an elephant doesn't make you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)