Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yes, but at least one made it and settled with you there. There are chances that you have his blood.
That's enough reason to support the Azzurri.
Awesome.

Does that mean I can also support any other country which was at one time part of the Roman Empire?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, because of Andy's previously mentioned rule where your family has to come from the unified Italy post-1860. You have to support Roma from now on though.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No, because of Andy's previously mentioned rule where your family has to come from the unified Italy post-1860. You have to support Roma from now on though.
Ah, well. You win some, you lose some. I was looking forward to supporting the forty or so countries there must have been in the Empire. :depressed

Ranieri, though. :weee:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bah all this name-calling and stuff because of a silly term some use for another national team?
I haven't indulged in any name calling.

'Silly' terms can be rather important when trying to ascertain a person's feelings about something and how closely they feel they are tied to it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Lippi is a real jerk. He brings on 30 year old nobody like Cossu and other players like Cannavaro, Gattusso and Pepe who don't deserve to be there but he won't select Balotelli.

I really hope he doesn't come back to Juve.

May 22, 2007
Lippi is a real jerk. He brings on 30 year old nobody like Cossu and other players like Cannavaro, Gattusso and Pepe who don't deserve to be there but he won't select Balotelli.

I really hope he doesn't come back to Juve.
I was expecting that to say Giovinco :D

Sure he won't come back again, he said he's ending his career after the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)