Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I understand how it is hypocritical but I think it is stupid that you really care what national team somebody who you don't even know supports. Your argument is logical but not worth continually bringing up and insulting anybody who likes the Azzurri over just because you assume they fit this stereotypical wanna be Italian. And btw everybody does hypocritical things and holds hypocritical beliefs in some way so to attack others for being hypocrites in this instance is hypocritical in itself.
I think it's easy to say that I should not care. But on forums such as these, we are accosted with this backwards logic all the time. It's not like we can easily dodge and ignore it -- it's rather prevalent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
No offense but this whole ongoing Andy and JCK versus the Azzurri fans is the most retarded argument I have seen on this forum, it goes on and on, taking up half of this thread. The continual slipping in of snide remarks and using any opportunity to insult fans and the team itself never brings reasonable debate or interesting civil conversation just a bunch of name calling and bitching. @ Andy and the Azzurri haters, if you hate Italy that is fine but your notion that every Azzurri fan is this gay fanboy stereotype that poses like he is Italian and masturbates to Pasta sauce is just ignorant. This isn't even a discussion it's just a bitching session
There are many ongoing debates on this forum which are very intriguing and actually move forward but this one NEVER does...
Thats how JCK roll, he is happy insulting others, he takes pride in that he can make others feel missareble, and he loves to do that. And he knows he can do that wothout anything being done agianst that whatsoever.

Don't know how to queto from a closed topic, but these are exact JCK words - "I guess you're an Azzurri fanboy and my post stung you exactly as I intended. I feel happy my bait worked." A loveble person he is indeed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No offense but this whole ongoing Andy and JCK versus the Azzurri fans is the most retarded argument I have seen on this forum, it goes on and on, taking up half of this thread. The continual slipping in of snide remarks and using any opportunity to insult fans and the team itself never brings reasonable debate or interesting civil conversation just a bunch of name calling and bitching. @ Andy and the Azzurri haters, if you hate Italy that is fine but your notion that every Azzurri fan is this gay fanboy stereotype that poses like he is Italian and masturbates to Pasta sauce is just ignorant. This isn't even a discussion it's just a bitching session
There are many ongoing debates on this forum which are very intriguing and actually move forward but this one NEVER does...
For me it actually applies to any person supporting a national team other than his, it happens to be that this forum is infected by Azzurri fanboys. If you see it as retarded it's up to you, what I see as retarded is supporting a national team other than yours. Some people here try to take it back at me by dissing Sweden, it just makes me laugh.

Thats how JCK roll, he is happy insulting others, he takes pride in that he can make others feel missareble, and he loves to do that. And he knows he can do that wothout anything being done agianst that whatsoever.

Don't know how to queto from a closed topic, but these are exact JCK words - "I guess you're an Azzurri fanboy and my post stung you exactly as I intended. I feel happy my bait worked." A loveble person he is indeed.
You can soap it for all I care, Azzurri fanboy!

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,327
    For me it actually applies to any person supporting a national team other than his, it happens to be that this forum is infected by Azzurri fanboys. If you see it as retarded it's up to you, what I see as retarded is supporting a national team other than yours. Some people here try to take it back at me by dissing Sweden, it just makes me laugh.
    I said earlier that I understand your point to Swag, I just find all the snide comments and provocation unwarranted and childish. I don't have a problem with your point but the way you deliver it and act about it

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    :agree:

Absolutely.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    I find it retarded as well supporting any club other than the one from your city (town)....

so your argument JCK doesn't hold water.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    My town doesn't have a club, Jack. So take a hike.
    that's my point, 50% of the world's countries are shit in national level in worldcup compete only 32 countries out of 196, so do you expect us not to watch world cup cos our countries are not playing, watching a tournament without being fan of a squad it's boring and meaningless. Supporting Italy a team with majority players are Juve player is not restarted at all? So stop being nationalist while, most of the americans root are from Europe, so you can't even be nationalist!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    that's my point, 50% of the world's countries are shit in national level in worldcup compete only 32 countries out of 196, so do you expect us not to watch world cup cos our countries are not playing, watching a tournament without being fan of a squad it's boring and meaningless. Supporting Italy a team with majority players are Juve player is not restarted at all? So stop being nationalist while, most of the americans root are from Europe, so you can't even be nationalist!
    Wait, aren't you a Serb?

Last time I checked they're going to the World Cup, so if you're going to support Italy, you're a joke.

Why do people HAVE to support a nation in the Cup when yours isn't participating? I mean, the US doesn't play in the Euros, but you don't see me supporting Italy because I'm not Italian.

The difference is I have to be Italian to play for Italy, but can play for Juventus as an American.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,339
    I find it retarded as well supporting any club other than the one from your city (town)....

so your argument JCK doesn't hold water.
    My town has a small private college football team, so your saying I should stop supporting Juventus and support the Saint Mary's Gaels?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)