Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (210 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
IDK but i don't trust Lippi that much now.... always respect him but i don't understand what does he want to prove ???
too many (no more) players like Cannavaro Zambrotta Pepe Toni Gilardino EVEN Gattuso !!!
italy need young players with experienced players too... but not like thats too much !!
Whats wrong with Gilardino?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
no cassano :lol: and Di vaio deserved to be in the squad for the n ireland game at least!

Id of liked to see Del Piero there but it will work out better for us in the end.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
man the likes of Marchisio,Rossi,Cassano,Giovinco,Motta,Santacroce even Crisito are already better than those old farts but they need time before big competition and he doesn't include them in his squad at least.... so what??? i realy don't understand that.. Cannavaro!!! fuck man.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No Rossi??????? WTF?

I assume this isn't the final squad list for the CC?
Look again. Only 13 players are confirmed for the CC. The other 10 will be chosen from the players playing against N. Ireland, and Rossi is among those players.

Btw, the u-21 EURO is taking place from June 15th, exactly at the same time as the Confederations Cup. That might be the reason why there aren't many youngsters called and at the end it might be the reason why Rossi and Santon won't make it to the Conf. Cup.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'll just go ahead and say this here.

It would be fantastic to see the Azzurri not qualify for the World Cup.

Perhaps all their retard fans from other countries will give up on liking them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'll just go ahead and say this here.

It would be fantastic to see the Azzurri not qualify for the World Cup.

Perhaps all their retard fans from other countries will give up on liking them.
Hey, do you have something planned for June 15th?
If not, then would you like to meet me here for USA-Italy so we'd support the USA together?

:eyebrows:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey, do you have something planned for June 15th?
If not, then would you like to meet me here for USA-Italy so we'd support the USA together?

:eyebrows:
It's a date. It would be a pleasure to meet you here, Alen.

I thought you were going to ask me to meet in NYC or something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)