Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't want to take the joy away from our Irish friends. They should be happy and celebrate.
But the way they celebrate a draw against the very weak, and on top of it, 10 men Azzurri, makes theim look as if their team is Liechtenstein or Estonia :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This time I watched 45min. Better than the last game vs Mont.... You just feel there's nothing worth watching putting Buffon aside.

Sometimes you need names to keep a good atmosphere of such a game.

Sep 14, 2003
....not much can be done when you're down to 10 men for nearly 90 minutes
True. But just look at the midfield that finished the game. Ireland should've won and they should, in fact, be disapponted not to.

I said earlier in this thread that we're still a good, but not great team. I'm not even sure of that. After you take out the players you don't like/aren't NT material who do you replace them with?

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I don't want to take the joy away from our Irish friends. They should be happy and celebrate.
But the way they celebrate a draw against the very weak, and on top of it, 10 men Azzurri, makes theim look as if their team is Liechtenstein or Estonia :D
One of the reasons why I think this is a fantastic result is that we played this game without Duff and McGeady (both injured) who are our two best attacking players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)